how do I stop this CAYLEE'S LAW petition which is only a fad anyway's?

first off why would you call it CAYLEE"S LAW like she is the first kid this has happened to...

you know how many black babies get thrown into the trash with no reports or how other mother;s have shot their kids in the head cold blooded and not just one multiple.... the name alone is disrespectful to the children this happened to before CAYLEE. Im sick off people think they are doing a good thing when in its own way is disgusting..

also to add the police don't help so well with missing people all the time. just the other day I called to file a missing person report on my wife cause no one had seen her for 2 day's... you know what the police told me...they said they don't do missing person report's on adults that is BS.

One more situation my friends 6 year old daughter went missing for about a day he called the police they said all they can do is take her name and age and shoot an e-mail to detectives to keep a look out they took no description or nothing.

You all can say whay you want but I blame the police and the prosecutor's for casey going free for they lack of and lazy work that we see everyday. I do not blame the jury... I do not see why people are so quick to let the law off the hook for doing such a sloppy job with this case.

Favorite Answer

With the issues you have had with police and lack of action about missing people, you'd think you'd be the first to sign a petition tp make a law requiring police to act.

Also I blame the jury (to an extent) Casey hid her tracks for over a month making it impossible to determine cause of death or time of death and her involvement in that death, if there was a law making it mandatory for police ot investigate immediately, she might not have had the time to destroy evidence and or for evidence to deteriorate beyond usefulness. .

Yeah...they don't do missing reports on adults man, that's how it works when you're an adult, you have the right to make your own choices, to disappear if you want, to move without telling anyone, or simply to be staying with another dude for a few days. Sorry man I'm just saying, gotta consider all angles you know? And yeah I know how many black babies get thrown in the trash. The reason this is sensational is because it USUALLY doesn't happen with a well-off white chick in suburban America. If the black community had this type of thing happen less FREQUENTLY, than it would seem more important and/or shocking to people when it DID happen.

• Start your own petition against it, I suppose. It's not worth your effort, the 'law' will never happen because it makes no sense. You cannot stop innocent people from profiting from the case. In fact, Yahoo just made a couple of pennies from us discussing it (and ads being viewed on the page).

It's just a waste of time.

As for the case itself, don't be so quick to judge. The fact that there was not conviction was due to lack of evidence. Despite what you see on CSI, it is VERY difficult to find evidence in a lot of cases. In this case it was just not there. You can't convict using information that just isn't available.

You just don't sign the petition.

Your wife is an adult. It's moronic to compare her being missing to a 6 year old child being missing. IF you're so sick of things being focused on Caylee, why haven't you found a better thing to do with your time than to come here and whine about Caylee? Use common sense.

First of all, the law only applies to children.

Secondly, why does it matter what it's called? Are you really going to shoot down a necessary law that protects children just because you don't like its name? Don't be so shallow and selfish.

Although I do agree with some of your points, you still sound like an unsympathetic creep...

why do black people make it a race thing with everything.....black baby or white baby it doesnt matter when its a baby involved...idiot

You have the choice to sign or not. This is America.