Not replying right after my ex-bf sends me a message that he is breaking up with me is good?

me and my ex bf been for like 6 mos and we really had a good time having each other and never had a strong argument, and it is only sometimes we had miss understanding and we're talking about it right away and after awhile we are going to be ok. He is 27 y/o and I'm 23, 3 mos that we are together he told me that he want to move out of England, to explore the world and study to be a diving teacher and I don't have yet a hard feelings for him that time and I asked him if he wants to continue the relationship, and he said he still want me so I stayed, keep on asking him what can be the best thing to do if he already exploring the wprld he said emailing, skype , facebook and reading his blog. then by the time goes by we're always seeing each other everyday because he is leaving soon. 2 weeks before his flight he has to go back to Manchester where his orignaly came from because he is just renting a house here in London and his contract finished before he move out to England. 3 days before his flight he went down here in London to see me and spent time with me and to be easy for him to get into airport, we really had a good time for the last day we're together, I really felt he really missed me, and he is really happy to see me after 2 weeks not seeing each other, he said to me " i don't want you to be with anybody else apart from me " so I'm expecting that he really likes to comeback to me after doing his goal, and because he really don't like to live here in England he want to stay in another country where he can practice and be a diving teacher, because I'm a Filipina and only got a year to stay here in England he told me after his journey he going to follow me wherever I am. So he already gone and started to explore the world and the first thing he is doing is to study how to be a diving teacher and right now he has to stay somewhere for 6 weeks to do his course. On a first week he is keeping in touch with me like sending me a message even like once a day, and in a 2nd week get change 2 days not emailing me then 3 days and I saw him online but never replied to me or drop a message to say hi to me and after 10 min he is being online he went offline. Then I sent him a message that I'm upset that he is not messaging me for 3 days then I saw him online but never message me on facebook and I noticed too that he deleted all our pictures together even his own photos I tagged him so I knew that there is something wrong thinking that we are not been together for only 2 WEEKS after he left England. Then the nextday 1:13 am here in UK i don't know why I woke up that time and hurried to look at my phone then I saw he message me I'm excited and a bit nervous then boom! he is breaking up with me, telling and apologising that he is not been in contact cos he have has to think something and straight to his head and he think about us saying where kidding ourselves if our relationship can work. And he said that after a year he is away he gonna spend it somewhere else. And he really hope that I can see that I will be fine without him. After I'd receive this message I never reply to his message because firstly it is clear that he closed the door for both of us. And because I get upset and really get hurt, after I received his message didn't reply to him. It happend only this week so It is just I only implementing the NO CONTACT rule only for myself. But I'm thinking if he is expecting a reply from me or he doesn't care if I'm not replying? Is he missed me? and the worse thing I still want him back but I can't see any chance that maybe in the future we can be together because the way that the message says that it is really close between the two of us. Is it really good step that I never reply to his message?

Please help me..

Favorite Answer

Don't reply!...geez!!!...I've never heard of a lost text message out there somewhere in cyberspace..He knows you got the message..and what kind of jerk breaks up via text? Come on hun...get over him.one day at a time...and realize that you don't need a guy that will break up via text. What a winner! NOT

If you have an ex to get back, you have several things to get him to come back to you. Read here https://tr.im/AHfQR

You might have begged, pleaded, promised to change your ways, and even gone so far as to break up a new relationship he might be having. It’s important to remember at all times how you appear to him. It’s going to be hard to get him back if you look childish or scheming.

Try to think of any behaviors like that you’ve displayed since you broke up, and stop them now. Whatever you’ve been doing obviously isn’t working or you’d be back together already. If you’ve been following him around and showing up everywhere he appears out with friends or on a date, your behavior probably seems more like that of a stalker than someone who loves him. When you have an ex to get back, things you’re doing to convince him to be with you might be the things that are keeping him away.

Next time you end up in the same place together, whether it’s a restaurant or a club, when you walk in and see him, do acknowledge him. But instead of going up to him and demanding his attention as you might have done before, simply say hello and go about your business in another part of the room, or explain that since he’s there, you’ll leave to make him more comfortable. Be nice and polite and simply go. If nothing else, the change in your behavior will get him thinking.

When you have an ex to get back, doing what isn’t expected is important if you’ve been trying unsuccessfully for a while. If you’ve been calling him 10 times a day, or even 3, stop. Call when you really need something, not just to rehash why he should take you back. If you don’t have reason to call, then simply don’t call. After a week or so, give him a call just to say hello and that you were thinking about him. Ask if he’s doing all right, and a few simple questions like that.

If he starts to sound suspicious wanting to know why you really called and acting as if all this niceness is just a prelude to your usual behavior, just assure him you called because you missed him and wanted to check in on him. Then say goodbye and end the call on a good note. When you have an ex to get back, you want him to wonder at the end of such a conversation. He’ll wonder why you didn’t beg or plead as usual, and what’s going on.

If you’re less comfortable with calling for such a thing, mail him a card that simply says you’re thinking about him. It’s important to give him the chance to make a move. When you have an ex to get back, you can’t smother him with attention and affection but instead let him come after you.

I bought the "Text you ex back" ebook and it has been a real help through possibly the hardest time of my life. It's an intensive guide that explains hot to bring your ex back using simple text messages. This is the site where you can find the whole system http://getyourexback.toptips.org

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/AKiLB

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.