Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceParis · 10 years ago

How do I get a coach from Paris to London? Mont Blanc!?

My other half needs to get home from Mont Blanc Chamonix tomorrow (something urgent has cropped up) if he can get to Paris is there a specific coach back to London? If anyone knows how to get from Mont Blanc to Paris that would be fantastic as I am struggling on the web searches.

EUROSTAR is NOT an OPTION due to it costing £220 one way ... The NATIONAL EXPRESS COACH is hard to find on web from PARIS to LONDON ... I can find london to Paris return but he needs to buy a ticket out there.

He does already have a ticket and spoke to national express in france and they said they could do nothing.

Web reviews on travel from Chamonix is very conflicting. So any help would be greatfully received!

** many thanks ... yes looked at Geneva and all the flights I checked were approx £230 - £250 as its such short notice and he still has to get to Geneva ... thank you tho :o)