Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Anyone see what Lauren Branning (Jaccquleine Jossa) was wearing in Eastenders tonight?

It was very pretty. I love Lauren's style.

It was a navy sort of short dress with sort of cowboy boots. Anyone know where I can purchase something similar to this? Preferably the boots.

If you want to see what I mean - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012cxs8/East...

Thanks vm guys.

• Nikki
    Favorite Answer

Ya i could just about see it if i pressed my face to the tele, it was sooooooooooo short, i thought it was a top at first

i do no longer dislike the actress, we have not had time to choose her yet I dislike how they further Lauren returned too quickly. If Lauren were omitted of Eastenders for a one year or so and given time to alter it could have been plausible. What i visit assert is from what i've got considered i do no longer think of the recent actress is to any extent further proficient than the previous one so there became no could replace, although, as I pronounced, we prefer time to enable the recent actress settle in till now we choose her. @ the guy above. What do looks could do with the fee of fish?