promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What books would you recommend for a Mortal instruments Fan?

I am a total book geek and I feel like I've read them all.

I've also Read:

Twilight (I don't really enjoy the whole vampire thing though)

Strange Angels

Everything Kelly Armstrong

The Hunger games

Evermore

The Chronicles of Nick

The Gone Series

Maximum Ride

The Shamers Daughter

The Percy Jackson Series

And Virals by Tori Brennen

Sooooooo If anyone has any suggestion They'd Be totally appreciated

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I <3 Mortal Instruments too!! :D Such a pleasure to see another fan :)

-----------------------------

Matched (#1) and Crossed (#2) [<-COMING SOON, NOVEMBER 1, 2011] by Ally Condie

Beautiful Creatures (#1), Beautiful Darkness (#2), Beautiful Chaos (#3) [<-COMING SOON, OCTOBER 18, 2011] by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

In The Forests of The Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Paranormalcy (#1) and Supernaturally (#2) [<-COMING SOON, JULY 26, 2011] by Kiersten White

Intertwined (#1), Unraveled (#2), Twisted (#3) [<-COMING SOON, AUGUST 30, 2011] by Gena Showalter

Shiver (#1), Linger (#2), Forever (#3) [<-COMING SOON, JULY 12, 2011] by Maggie Stiefvater

Clockwork Angel (#1), Clockwork Prince (#2) [<-COMING SOON, DECEMBER 6, 2011] (Prequel series to Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (#1), City of Ashes (#2), City of Glass (#3), City of Fallen Angels (#4), and City of Lost Souls [<-COMING SOON, MAY 2012] (The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare

Hush Hush (#1), Crescendo (#2), Silence (#3) [<-COMING SOON, OCTOBER 4, 2011] by Becca Fitzpatrick

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

13 Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Willow by Julia Hoban

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Nightshade (#1) and Wolfsbane (#2) [<-COMING SOON, JULY 26, 2011!] by Andrea Cremer

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

If you haven't already read it, Clockwork Angel (book 1 of The Infernal Devices, the prequel/companion series to Mortal Instruments). It's got a cool, steampunk Victorian setting. Libba Bray's Gemma Doyle trilogy is a good fantasy series, also with a Victorian setting.

Ruby Red, Warped, Beautiful Creatures and its sequel Beautiful Darkness, The Warrior Heir (and its sequels), Lament, Wondrous Strange (and its sequels), and The Body Finder are good reads that are sort of similar to the books on your list.

Some good books with more of a historical/fantasy feel than those on your list: Garth Nix's Abhorsen Trilogy; Crown Duel/Court Duel; anything by Tamora Pierce; The Red Necklace and its sequel The Silver Blade; I, Coriander; Brightly Woven; The Vespertine; Wildwood Dancing; Princess Ben; Entwined; East; The Inheritance Cycle.

And a couple classics, for good measure: Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, Brave New World, The Good Earth, Watership Down.

Source(s): Personal favorites
  • 9 years ago

The Infernal Devices-same author as mortal instruments

Red Pyramid by Rick riorden. Egyptian Gods, sort of funny.

The Night World series by l.j. smith

Claire De Lune-about a werewolf.

Sarah Dessen books

Shiver-first book....Linger-second book

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

and any books by elizabeth chandler.....all are very good.

• 9 years ago

The Last Apprentice Series

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • john
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Southern Vampire Novels AKA "genuine Blood" television seares. Books got here first and are greater suitable, additionally the television coach does not stick to the books. Curently a great fan of Anita Blake Please tell me you study Bram Stokers Dracula, maximum romantic tale ever advised!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.