What is the minimum number of liters of CO2(g), measured at STP, needed to produce 32.0 grams of oxygen?

Given the equation:

6CO2(g) + 6H2O(l) → C6H12O6(s) + 6O2(g)

Answer A. 264 L

B. 32.0 L

C. 192 L

D. 22.4 L

• DavidB
    Favorite Answer

from the equation the #mol O2 produced is the same as the #mol CO2 used. 32.0 g of O2 is 1 mol of O2, so you need 1 mol CO2. I mol CO2 at STP is 22.4L (answer D)

• cragar

I smile at them - look them indoors the attention and smile at them, allowing the smile to teach in my eyes. i do now no longer furnish insults decrease back and nor do i react to insults - i wont coach them that i'm injury/indignant etc. each and every from time to time i do the smile ingredient, turn and walk away, distinctive circumstances i circulate to do the smile ingredient and say so long. each and every from time to time i circulate to declare extremely sneaky fact, regardless of if it relies upon on the placement and the insult. I wont be rude, i wont insult and that i wont coach that i felt the insult in any way, yet each and every from time to time i circulate to make a cheeky or sneaky fact after the smile interior the previous i walk away just to get them thinking.