What could this sudden onset of sickness be?

When I was 12 I started having random bouts of projectile vomiting. The doctor had placed me on prilosec OTC for acid reflux disease, and it's worked! I went off it when I was 15, and had another spell of really bad illness, and so I went back on it. I've been on it for what feels like forever, which is... show more When I was 12 I started having random bouts of projectile vomiting. The doctor had placed me on prilosec OTC for acid reflux disease, and it's worked! I went off it when I was 15, and had another spell of really bad illness, and so I went back on it. I've been on it for what feels like forever, which is fine. But today, it happened again. I walked outside, and vomited in our grass twice and in our driveway, all in about 5 minutes. It's uncontrollable it just... Projects out, lol. I seem to have a really bad immune system (it's assumed it comes from my mother getting exhaust poisoning while she was pregnant with me) and I get sick all the time, but today was weird! I am having what happens when I'm off my Prilosec, but I'm on it, like I have been for years (I'm 20 btw [almost, in 13 days, lol]) anyway.. Can anyone help me out. Doctors just don't give a damn about me at all. I've gone in at least 50 times for random illnesses including vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, weakness, fainting, etc. I'm quite hydrated today (6-7 bottles of water lol) and have done NOTHING out of the ordinary, and I felt this crappy in a matter of minutes. I was literally feeling healthy earlier. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
(As it could be pregnancy, which I'm sure you may mention, it's completely possible.) My last pregnancy was nothing like this, and this onset of SICK, as I call it, is familiar to me. Any help is appreciated, except those people who say stupid things, hehe.
Update: David: No I haven't but I've eaten nothing out of the ordinary either. I'm lactose in-tolerate, but haven't eaten ANY dairy products today, besides that makes me sick in other ways either lol. I've only eaten a sandwich, one that I've eaten for years lol, today. But that was a great idea, thank you for the help! I... show more David: No I haven't but I've eaten nothing out of the ordinary either. I'm lactose in-tolerate, but haven't eaten ANY dairy products today, besides that makes me sick in other ways either lol. I've only eaten a sandwich, one that I've eaten for years lol, today. But that was a great idea, thank you for the help! I may look into that if it keeps it up.