Anyone have any recommendations for hotels in Manila?

My Husband and I are thinking about going on vacation to Manila and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a nice hotel there, we're on a budget so looking for for something on the cheaper end of the scale but not a sleazeball hotel either.

Best Answer

try Sofitel

• Greg S

i usually use ratestogo last minute hotel deals. it has pictures, reviews and locations of the hotels and discounts are available for bookings 28 days or less in advance.

i stayed at the eurotel pedro gil last june and it was pretty decent.

by the way, are you sure you want to spend your vacation in manila? manila is worth a look just for the experience but it is very crowded and polluted and compared to other parts of philippines it is relatively expensive. my favourite city in the philippines is cebu city. try some of the islands and provinces for other interesting and relaxing places to vacation. i highly recommend bohol and palawan.

domestic airfares are quite cheap with cebu pacific and others, and the ferry from cebu to bohol is about $20 return, less if you book your tickets in advance

get a copy of lonely planet travel guides philippines edition for more information

• Bisdak

The only budget hotel I can think is Kabayan Hotels. My family stayed there cheap hotel rates and its closed to the airport, nice and clean. Very Filipino settings and free breakfast.

you may get a definite deal from Dusit. Their room expenditures are frequently bigger, yet examine with Reservations in case you may get a promo value or some thing. Dusit is the cost-effective of the considerable hotels in Makati's imperative organization District. you would be close to Greenbelt, Glorietta, and The fort. Bayview Park is basically approximately in the time of from the U. S. Embassy, and is closest to most of the places you reported. it fairly is alongside the side highway. by no ability been to Pan Pacific myself, yet i comprehend it fairly is interior the previous vacationer belt. near to Malate's bohemian night existence. close sufficient to the Mall of Asia. it is likewise near to Bayview Park. between the three, will %. Dusit in case you may get it affordable. by no ability suggestions that it is not as near to Mall of Asia or Intramuros because of the fact the different 2 hotels. yet it fairly is definitely a lots greater suitable lodge, and its region is likewise greater perfect - - genuine interior the Makati paying for district, and the bars and eating places that are lots greater suitable than the retsurants and bars in previous Manila.

Try go.hotels.ph, astoria plaza, lancaster hotel, or richmonde hotel

yes my friends stayed here several times not only clean but very good resturant also here is there site take a look would recomend http://www.swaggy.com/index-manila.php