Zoloft withdrawal... I keep crying everyday?

I've been off my medication for almost three weeks now. I am diagnosed with depression, agoraphobia, panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. I was on Zoloft 200mg a day, Trazodone (100mg for sleeping as needed) and Klonopin for anxiety as needed. Since I turned 21 I have no insurance. I don't... show more I've been off my medication for almost three weeks now. I am diagnosed with depression, agoraphobia, panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. I was on Zoloft 200mg a day, Trazodone (100mg for sleeping as needed) and Klonopin for anxiety as needed.

Since I turned 21 I have no insurance. I don't have the money for medication. So I haven't taken it in nearly three weeks... and I've been crying everyday for the past three or four days at the drop of a hat.

Everything bothers me. I'm mad at everyone, I pick a fight with my family members, cry over everything, including the smallest things and get extremely worried about everything. I feel like crying as I write this, I literally have tears in my eyes right now and nothing is going on that is making me cry. It's just for no reason. I cried last night for nearly an hour and throughtout the day. It was really hot and I couldn't use the air conditioner, so what do I do? I start crying like a baby. This is ridiculous because I normally don't get this upset over things, especially stupid little things. Every little thing is bothering me and I just keep crying, even if there's not a reason. I feel tearful all day.

My question is, why do I keep crying? Is this from withdrawal? Is this normal for when you stop medication cold-turkey? What can I do to fix it?
Update: Okay, blazeadutch, please go educate yourself. You honestly think a mental illness isn't a disorder but simply a WEAKNESS? Please go play in traffic or think before you open your mouth. Does it really look like I'm looking for stupid insulting answers like yours right now?