could i be a model??????????

Uuh could i be a model? I'm 13 right now and I'm supposed to be 5'8 full grown right now im like 5'5 or 5'6. I havent had my period yet but i dont think i'll be that big breasted- right now a 30A. I have REALLY LONG LEGS and arms, and I weigh like 94-95 pounds. What other qualifications?

I have brown hair about a little past my breasts, im skinnny and have greeeeeeeeeeeeen eyes, not very tan and freckles.

Also my parents would be sooo not supportive of this. but ive been told i should be a model bc im tall and i think id really like this. tyra banks is my role model :) Is it good to be tall? what else do u need to be? how to break to my parents and convicne them?? shmanks.

and robert jensen and other ppl who said no why?? also i probably couldnt do a photo shoot. my familys reeely tight with money right now. so we cant just spend freely....

Favorite Answer

First you need to watch Kim Kardashian's sister, 15, during her 1st photo shoot. You may want to find out, if this is really something you'd like to do. I had a make-over once, before I got married, even though I've wanted to be a model since age 9. . . . But after that make-over, I decided, I didn't want anyone fussing with me, telling me what to wear, what not to wear, and making me look like a clown!

Any age, height or size can be a model. Just turn on your TV and watch a commercial for a minute or two. Those people trying to sell products, THEY'RE all models!

You got 10,000 to one chance.

I thought I was a model material, until they used me for extra in a movie and modeled once for hair, and realized I don't want anyone fuzzing with me top to bottom and are 'forced to wear and dress like a clown."

Modeling is not just the pretty face or the height.

Everyone can be a model.

Look like one, dress like one, walk like one.

Check out America's Next Top Model, so you can understand what goes on behind the modeling business. They own you top to bottom. Meaning, no if's, and's or but's. It's a very demanding career, and if you can handle stress and ready to give them 120% then you're IN.

There were 10,000 hopeful models for Victoria's Secret in Dec. fashion show also. Out of those, 5 were chosen as finalists, and only one was chosen as the winner. Check it out. It's not just a pretty face. It takes a certain walk, attitude, confidence & can stand the stress. Some models were discovered walking home from a vacation at the airport, sitting in restaurants with their family, or walking in the malls. Natalie Portman was discovered by a modeling agent at a pizza parlor, but she'd rather be an actress.

I went to a Charm & Poise school, when I was in HS in hopes to land a modeling job someday . . . and that's something I carried with me all my life. Can you say Grace Kelly, Princess Di & Jackie O? They've been known for their fashion savvy, poise, and people respect them for that, among other things.

The best way to deal with modeling agencies is by contacting your area that is local and have a good record through the Better Business Bureau, not online. I went to a poise & charm school, back in the 70's, and wasted my money because they didn't promise they'll give me a job, but I learned something from it. I learned how to be poise, presentable, and walk like a model, and that is not something you won't ever forget, to look like a model. They are now one of the biggest talent agencies in my town for children.

There are many predators out there, that attract many people of all sexes, ages, and demographic.

Sending out photos of wannabes, is like sending your profiles to people in jail, you don't know them, AND YOU just can't trust everyone, this is the world wide web, that can attract the whole world: your address and everything about YOU.

Craigslist is a good reputable website, but they get a bad rap because of what ONE PERSON did or done. Same scenario.

Here's one that was posted on Craigslist . . . about modeling career, I thought about you. Please read:

Sleezy modeling agents pay scouts very well to bring them girls who will wind up in one or two scenarios.; 1) pay $500 for a photo shoot with a photographer from LA. Just in time to meet big shots from Nike,Adidas,MGM,Nordstrom, & Disney (this bunch will not be there); or 2) come to a meeting at a hotel and get to pay over $1500 for the same crap. WORSE YET if the one from Vegas (ACT) comes again selling a modeling course for $4900 including a 'meet the famous' function where you get trained in Washington once a month - don't do it people. Also most EXPO events are just recruiting events for schools. Wakey, wakey kiddos. btw SCHOOLS are only bad if they lie to you or imply guaranteed placement. Scouts may be legitimate if you don't have to pay big bucks for anything. Watch out for the scammers on the radio telling young girls about big opportunities - they may be one of the big modeling schools that recently closed mid classes and now wants another chance at your money. They recruit a bunch of wannabees then tell each one 'you are the only one we want' - then it gets worse if you are dumb.

Source(s):

People thought I've been practicing in front of the mirror, but that's something that comes naturally from all your life once you have the training, like riding a bike. I have over 4 decades of fashion, skin, & hair know-how.

I was a tomboy, but I am now a woman, but looks like a model when I leave the house.

Its great that Tyra is your model. I think you are great teenage model size. What you should do is find if there is any modeling scouts in your town and get a interview good luck. It is great to be whatever shape you are. To be a model i hope you can walk in heels and really want to be a model with everything that comes with it. Talk it over with them show them both pros and cons!! GOOD LUCK!!

Yeah you sound pretty hot so you should let your parents know that it is what you want to do and if they love you they will support. Good luck with your modeling career!

Hey Girl,

Source(s): Right now I'm in your position, I am 14 and tall, and I am a model. To be a model, well, a regular sized model, you must be between 80 pounds-125pounds. For a plus sized model, 126 and up. So your good! and modeling agents are looking for girls like you. You sound very beautiful!(: It really does not matter the size of your breasts because at our age I hope you aren't considering being an underwear model. To be a model, you can have any kind of hair length ans style... but when you sign a contract, you give them the right by law to change your hair anyway possible. Most models are very tall, between 5'7-6'7. So 5'8 should be right on! Try talking to your parents about careers you could consider if modeling doesn't work out. I'm sure your parents would want you to make some serious money because of times like this. Also, tell them you really want this and you are willing to work at it and do your best. Good luck! ~ Sabrina

I think if you can pose and have good facial expressions, ANYONE can be a model, whether they're fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, or asian.

Good luck though, I hope you get to become a model. :)

I think you could be but with your parents not into it...it could be tricky. Photo shoots can cost around 1,000 per session....GOOD LUCK!!!!! (:

Source(s): im a model (:

yes

No u cant

i think you can.

no.