Im 5'4, 165 lbs, and I have a "curvy"body frame.. I am supposed to be 152, is that bad?

My doctor told me I'm obese but I'm 13 lbs overweight, but I have a "curvier" or "bigger" frame. I am also gaining muscle and I eat heatlhy, and am active.. am I fat? It's depressed me so much that my blood pressure went sky high and I just cant seem to lose weight.. also, can stress... show more My doctor told me I'm obese but I'm 13 lbs overweight, but I have a "curvier" or "bigger" frame. I am also gaining muscle and I eat heatlhy, and am active.. am I fat? It's depressed me so much that my blood pressure went sky high and I just cant seem to lose weight.. also, can stress make you gain weight?
Update: Actually genius blood pressure isn't measure by weight and yeah you wanna come over and look at me, come over and I'll show you my frame.. im sure you an ugly bastard... thank you