y&r: is Daniel and Lilly getting back together?

Update:

poor Jamie...girlfriend, you really need a hug...here you go <squeeeeeze,kissy kissy smoochy smoochy>

poor ting...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I hope not. I like her with Cain. I'm hoping they'll make up.

• 9 years ago

I so hope not-Daniel did not want his own child so why would he get with Lily and her two children? Cane & Lily belong together, she just needs time to get over him lying to her yet again. They make the best married couple beside Lauren & Michael.

• MAK
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Now YGG....they don't belong together Cane & Lily.......and if Lily takes him back then she deserves him....so much in love? not that much for the way he lied..yeah I know he was protecting her.....Devon, and Neil both tried their best to talk some sense into Lily and there is just so much one can do.

these two were NOT keen on Cane from the beginning....guess father knew best.

Daniel and Lily have been there and done that....he is a good friend and you have to give them that...seems like only yesterday they were laughing and frolicking on the beach after what they have been through and still be able to talk and confide in each other is saying something....but to get back together NO.

• They will show that Daniel will kiss Lily again..but I hope they don't get together again..Lily and Cane belongs to each other. they were so much in love, I just can't see Lily divorcing him..=)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I hope not,I can't stand Daniel.Lily loves her kids and Daniel doesn't even want his daughter-I would like to see Cane and Lily work things out.

• 9 years ago

No i cant see them getting back together..They just need to be friends thats all. I would like to see Cain back with Lilly.

• ~FROG~
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Lily & Cane will reunite, it's a given!

• 9 years ago

I HOPE NOT! Daniel needs a JOB, not to be playing step daddy to twins when he turned his back on his own flesh and blood!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope not, they didn't make it together the first time they were married.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no they hate eachother they hate everyone like you you ugly poop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.