Old B horror movie. Title?

This probably wont be answered because I don't remember much of the movie. There is a group of friends that are driving on a gravel road in a yellow hippie(VW) van. I think it was yellow but I'm not 100% sure. I do remember a blonde girl who was smoking weed and she was laughing about a funny jumping animal... show more This probably wont be answered because I don't remember much of the movie. There is a group of friends that are driving on a gravel road in a yellow hippie(VW) van. I think it was yellow but I'm not 100% sure. I do remember a blonde girl who was smoking weed and she was laughing about a funny jumping animal (horse, cow, chicken). Im not sure. They end up driving to a house and I dont remember what happens after that. Please help me if you have any idea at all of what movie this could be. I DO remember renting it at Redbox in 2007-2009..
Update: It isnt Simon Says. I also remember it taking place on a hot summer day and it was more of a 70's type of movie with low quality picture but it was clearly made that way on purpose..hope somebody knows!