Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?

Who do you like better? I'm not trying to bash either of them or say one sucks (although I do prefer Katy Perry better than Gaga, Gaga is also incredibly talented, too.) They are probably the two biggest women in the Pop industry right now, so I just wanted to know who you all like better! (and why) :)

LOL at who ever it was who voted everyone who said Katy Perry answer's down.

Favorite Answer

Katy Perry -

She has never forgotten who she really is, and she is just being a 26 year old and enjoying herself! But at the same time, she doesn't go crazy, and her outfits are outfits SHE picks out, and not from other people (unlike Lady Gaga). I think Katy Perry is incredibly funny, if you have ever seen her outside of her music career, and her songs have true meaning and are in some cases, very funny! She is not getting taken away by her celebrity life.

I dislike Lady Gaga because she isn't the same person she used to be, cause she has changed her face, simply for her career image and not for who she is and she sung 'born this way' which is hypocritical of her, because she speaks like a robot and speaks the way she does in her music all the time outside her music career. She also keeps talking about how much she is into helping the people in Japan, but she never sings about things like that, if that is really what she believes in? And that is something Katy Perry absolutely does, her last album was based on life of different teenagers, and what their lives could involve and I have really related to that! I don't think she is creative at all, because her songs are the same as everyone elses, and in most of her songs, she repeats the lyrics more often then you are meant to in an average song, and her music really means nothing and I haven't been able to relate or take any messages from any of her songs! I think with her, it is just about being someone she is not and her fame has changed who she is! And it is a real shame too, because I think she could sing some amazing ballads, if someone writes some good songs for her and put that voice to better use, then just what every other artist is doing.

Katy Perry is the most creative artist I have come across, because her lyrics are all different and she is so colourful and stylish in her fashion and it is something SHE chooses and she has always been herself, right from the start, apart from a change in hair colour and looks, but never her personality. And people should know the difference between the two of them, because Katy Perry is true to herself and always has been!

• Mina

I would say Lady Gaga because she isn't afraid to show who she is. She sings about accepting yourself because you were Born This Way and she doesn't let any body throw her off. I heard someplace that she was called a freak in High School and look where she is now... I bet those kids who said that are pretty embarrassed. I am not saying that I don't love Katy Perry. Katy Perry is extremely talented and sang catchy songs such as Last Friday Night and California Gurls. I listen to them all the time! Not to mention she is nice enough to befriend Rebecca Black. She's not like that Justin Bieber who was so mean to Rebecca. So, Lady Gaga is what I would say but Katy Perry is awesome, too!

Source(s): Sorry I got a little off topic with Justin Bieber. Or should I say Dustbin Beaver? Anyway, my source was me and my opinion.
  • Juno

I do like Katy Perry, but I think Gaga is more talented overall. More impressive voice (definitely sings better than Perry live), and even though she's extremely over-the-top, she always makes you believe it. She never comes across as a copy, while Perry sometimes seems to try for a Gaga-esque vibe. That said, Katy Perry is a lot easier to identify with, and has a more visible sense of humor, which is nice.

But like I said, I like a lot of Perry's stuff, but Gaga is the more interesting of the two.

Katy Perry

Katy Perry.

Lady Gaga. While she doesnt wear normal human clothing, she makes great songs and great music videos which are always more creative than Katy Perry who made a song called "I Kissed a Girl" and never even kissed a girl in the video.

Source(s): LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA

Katy

Katy Perry, I like Lady Gaga, but I can relate to Katy's songs more than I can with Gaga's.(:

Katy Perry definitely.

Katy Perry.

Most of her songs actually mean something

She dresses like a Human Being (But Lady Gaga sure is different)

Her songs arent repetative

She doesnt wear so much make-up that she looks like a mask