Is a abercrombie gift card and regular card a good 13th birthday present?

My friend I just met this year is having her 13th birthday party. I was thinking about getting her an abercrombie gift card since that's her favorite store and a regular happy birthday card. Do you think that's enough? How much should I put on the gift card? Thanks so much for your help! 10 points for the best and detailed answer!

Favorite Answer

Yes, that's perfect! Especially since that's her favorite store! I think you should put 20 dollars on it. But it depends on how much you want to spend. If you get a $20 abercrombie gift card and a "Happy Birthday" card, you would probably end up spending around $23 and some change. It just depends. I always go by thinking, "How much would THEY spend on me for my birthday?" I don't think it wold be good if you spent alot of money on her birthday then when its your birthday she spends $10. So think about that.

That's a pretty good all around gift. It would depend on what she buys though. Personally what I would always did for my friends at that age was to get 20 $1 bills and fit them into a balloon It can be tricky to get them in, but it's always fun to shake the balloon and see the money fly around. But if you want to go with the gift card, that's your choice. But it can be expensive. I would say about 20/ 25 would be good to put on it. But if you haven't been friends for long.... For me I wouldn't spend so much on someone I haven't known for too long... Keep that in mind. I can't give you a perfect number since I don't know how much money you are willing to spend on her, how much you can afford, and how much clothes cost at abercrombie (I don't shop there so....)

I think that is a very nice gift. $10 to $20 depending on your budget.

i think of you need to confront the guy... for 2 motives. one reason being that if the guy DID in fact purchase the present card they should comprehend that something went array and that their funds replaced into not placed on the cardboard giving them the possibility to confirm what befell and probable get their funds back or get your son his card. reason 2 is the worst case, the "present giver" might have stolen the cardboard and was hoping for the suited. or perchance additionally they had a latest card that they had used up and have been given it blended up with the single they have been going to supply your son. it fairly is advantageous that his b-day replaced right into a whilst back, human beings do not assume you to apply the GC good away. i might tell the guy what you got here across and provide them the possibility to confirm what befell.