How do I make my skin look glowy and bright!?? :D?

Like not glow in the dark.. Derr... Like make it bright and look like it's just like.. Bright haha like it's glowing and I don't want any skin care products since I don't have any acne on my face or anything but my face is just like dull.. It almost looks like grey ewww... I'm pale. -__-

Favorite Answer

i have glowing skin and i use stridex maximum, and i take vitamin E for helthy skin,i also wash my face everyday with hot water then i use morning burst and then wash my face again and put cold water on it to constrict the pores

get rose water and just put it all over your face before you go to bed and you will have fresh glowing skin in the morining!

use a little bit of bronzer and highlighter! just a little bronzer though becuase too much can look fake and orange!

go to a nuclear power plant, ask to borrow some nuclear waste. apply to skin daily.

• D

apply lotion daily and body oil / baby oil when ever you want

lightbulb