SHINee or Super Junior?

Don't bother answering if you haven't clue who these groups are.

Favorite Answer

I liked Super Junior first but to be honest, I think SHINee is better.

Although, both are really good.

Why?

I honestly thought that SHINee was just another K-pop band that has a nice face, but I was wrong. After listening to their songs, I thought "Wow, their voices are amazing." Although I can't really understand Korean, I can tell whether its a sad/happy song by the sound. I didn't just like their music, but also their personality. Hello Baby is one of the reality shows I watched of them that made me love them more than I did. They have such unique members, Key - Blunt guy; speaks whatever is in his mind. Can dance to girl groups really well. Multi-talented; can rap, sing, dance, speak chinese & japanese, can even paint really well. Jonghyun - Has a very powerful voice, he even beat Yesung on Immortal Song, indeed very good. Taemin - as pretty as a girl; dancing machine;he is now known as one of the best young dancers in Korea; Minho - known for being such a caring appa to Yoogeun;is very good at sports and takes cares of his hyungs & dongsaengs; Onew - Who can forget about Onew sangtae? He's the one who makes everyone laugh; His voice can serenade you to sleep. Funny & calm guy

I'm not just saying all these because I'm such a big fan of them, but there honestly is something very likable about that group.

I think that they're very talented, even being the first Asians to perform at Abbey Road Studios, that means a lot right?

I'm very proud to be called a Shawol. :)

Even if I like Suju, I think I prefer SHINee :) <3

Both but SHINee a little better. :D

super junoir!!! LOVE tehm!!!!!

SUPER JUNIOOOORRRRR .

I LOOVEEEE THEM. ^_^

Source(s): ELF