Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

i need boyfriend help and quick?

So yesterday my bf hrt my feelings and he knows this so he came over today and wants to talk about it because he says he wants me to feel better but the thing is I couldn't sleep because I was so upset and was crying a lot, so I'm really tired and upset and I just really don't feel like talking now so I just wanna know what I should do so please help. Btw there is absolutely no chance of us breaking up so please don't suggest that. And the reason I was hurt is because he he said he wouldn't wanna wait more then a few years for sex....and I was suggesting waiting for marriage. Anyways he's a really nice guy we just don't agree on this and idk it just hurts and idk what to do. Should I talk to him cause he'll be back soon and idk what I should do or say

Favorite Answer

Just tell him your not ready to talk that your still feeling really emotional about it all and you just need to clear your head by yourself right now, and that your glad he want to talk but your just not ready.

If you don't wanna have sex untill your married, its you body and your choice,and probably the best choice. You don't want to end up like those hookers out there who have 3 kids! :)

Say something like this. "Im sorry, but I don't feel im ready for sex. I love you and all, but it is not what I want! I want to stay pure untill the very day I get married, hopefully with you." If he still persists, say"It's my body, it's my choice and you better respect that! If you truley love me, you will wait!" If he still persists, you already did what you could..... try to work it out some more, and i you cant.... well..... you know what you have to do.

• dont worry about sex. think about it later. right now just ask if you could put off the topic for awhile.