Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Do you let your friends choose you friends for you? If someone doesn't like another?

What do you do?

@BBP: I apologize if my body offends you. My question is not a sexual question but one of keeping harmony between my friends and not dissension.

Favorite Answer

I don't care if my friends don't like each other I just want them to respect my decision of being friends with the both of them. And if one doesn't agree then fine go your own way.

@BBP stop being so pretentious, Matthew 7-1:6 look it up hypocrite. Yes I've let myself go here a little bit, I'm sorry.

I choose my friends and they choose me and few friends we all have. My friends like one another so no dissension there. Now for a comment, how could someone consider your body offensive? You keep yourself in shape and the self discipline shows. If this question is sexual in nature someone needs a lot of help and it not you babe.

Source(s): more than a reader

I choose my friends. If they all can get along, all the better. If they can't, that is on them. I generally don't have that problem as I am very selective about who I let in and be a true friend, not just an acquaintance, so the certain aspects that make us close is generally common to all of us.

FIRST, you're good that is not your fault nor fairly your difficulty aside from the indisputable fact that they the two are your buddy. i've got continuously had this rule, notwithstanding it replaced into greater utilized to pals & boyfriends, yet fairly that is this, if somebody asks you to elect, elect the single that did not positioned you interior the awkward place interior the 1st place. 2d, Ciara & Z do not ought to be around one yet another. you need to make separate time to spend with each of them in case you will shop them the two as pals. 0.33, if this record replaced into on Z's internet site, why did not he get rid of it? & how did Ciara come across this "record" & why did she checklist it? replaced into there already battles between those 2 earlier this all transpired. & finally 4, perchance you need to evaluate it fairly is suited you step back from the placement & fairly evalute if the two friendship is worth holding. i'm specific they the two have valid factors. This record does not sound like it replaced right into a good factor needless to say & Z replaced into responsible (as perchance he ought to have been monitoring his turf greater heavily is all). Ciara, if she KNEW it wasn't Z's interior the 1st place, ought to have saved her corporation to herself. The long of the in need of it, Ciara don't have positioned you in this place to ought to elect. Hell, neither of them ought to have.

I keep to myself, I don't really have any friends, I just have my family and am happy with this.

People who don't have a mind of their own and listen to others are rather weak in my opinion, why not be a leader instead of a follower?

I see nothing wrong with your avatar, you should be free to dress as you wish! :)

Everyone should express themselves in a manner which makes them content, and shouldn't be judged for it (unless their actions have a negative effect on others).

• Tigger

No Way! I Choose my Friends

I try to get along with everyone, im not the kind of person that likes to be told to choose one or the other and anyone that knows me would have to accept that.

Like, if you have two friends, and they don't like each other? Or when you have a friend and she has a friend, and you don't like her friend?

Either way, Go down the road with the least amount of conflict.

No. I don't give a damn, it's none of their business. If they don't like another friend of mine, I'll just hang out with them at completely different times.

No. My friends don't do that, they have respect. You can choose your friends, it's your choice. Respect is always essential. Choose wisely, my friend.