Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceOther - France · 9 years ago

I'm going to France this weekend what should i see?

I want to see something exciting and hot and don't say that big tower

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bisdak
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not suggest the Eiffel Tower not exciting to do because the queue takes 5-6 hours to get a ticket plus another queue going to the top.

The best places so far I really I like is in Normandy Region. Trouville Sur-Mer, Douville walking to the Promenade, the beach is fantastic, Musée Christian Dior, must visit and see is Mont Saint Michel. Absolutely stunning! And the Zoo de Champrepus if you have a children. But the time we went most of the animals are making love maybe it was their breeding time. It was not a good timing to take my children in the zoo. But it worth going there just for nature adventure.

Von voyage!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

The catacombs. If you're not too squeamish. It's absolutely amazing to learn about them. And they seem unbelievable, it's truly a once in a lifetime experience. Also if you go to Notre Dame there's a sort of court yard in front of the church and there's a circle that marks the centre of Paris. It's kinda cool to say you stood in right in the centre of the city.

• 9 years ago

My favourite place in france is a little village called Port-en Bessin. Its a little village over looking a harbour, and it really is quite beautiful. Nice accommodation and close to 'Mont-Saint. Michelle' which is also beautiful! You could also visit Bayeux and see Britains Bayeux Tapestry.

• 9 years ago

Le Moulin Rouge. Bring plenty of cash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

French kisses?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.