Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceOther - France · 9 years ago

I'm going to France this weekend what should i see?

I want to see something exciting and hot and don't say that big tower

• Bisdak
    Favorite Answer

I would not suggest the Eiffel Tower not exciting to do because the queue takes 5-6 hours to get a ticket plus another queue going to the top.

The best places so far I really I like is in Normandy Region. Trouville Sur-Mer, Douville walking to the Promenade, the beach is fantastic, Musée Christian Dior, must visit and see is Mont Saint Michel. Absolutely stunning! And the Zoo de Champrepus if you have a children. But the time we went most of the animals are making love maybe it was their breeding time. It was not a good timing to take my children in the zoo. But it worth going there just for nature adventure.

Von voyage!

The catacombs. If you're not too squeamish. It's absolutely amazing to learn about them. And they seem unbelievable, it's truly a once in a lifetime experience. Also if you go to Notre Dame there's a sort of court yard in front of the church and there's a circle that marks the centre of Paris. It's kinda cool to say you stood in right in the centre of the city.

My favourite place in france is a little village called Port-en Bessin. Its a little village over looking a harbour, and it really is quite beautiful. Nice accommodation and close to 'Mont-Saint. Michelle' which is also beautiful! You could also visit Bayeux and see Britains Bayeux Tapestry.

Le Moulin Rouge. Bring plenty of cash.

French kisses?