Degree in Film Production. NYU graduate school?

Degree in Film Production. NYU graduate school? I'm about to be a senior in Michigan, I got a 29 on my ACT and am planning on attending Grand Valley State University to major in film production, because film has become a big passion of mine and I hope to work in the industry for the rest of my life. Now,... show more Degree in Film Production. NYU graduate school?
I'm about to be a senior in Michigan, I got a 29 on my ACT and am planning on attending Grand Valley State University to major in film production, because film has become a big passion of mine and I hope to work in the industry for the rest of my life.

Now, looking far ahead, is having a plan for graduate school after receiving my B.A in film production from an accredited university worth it? Or should I begin to look for jobs immediately after graduation.

I've always wanted to attend NYU's film school, but I'm afraid it's much too much money as of now. Would it be wise to plan on attending a graduate program in their film school after graduating with a degree in film production from GVSU?

Just wanted some insight, thanks in advance.