What are your favorite quotes?

Favorites quotes/sayings from movies, songs, friends, made up by you! anything (:

• Rocco
    Best Answer

"You are not your bank account. You are not the clothes you wear. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your bowel cancer. You are not your grande latte. You are not the car you drive. You are not your ******* khakis… I say, let me never be complete. I say, may I never be content. I say, deliver me from Swedish furniture. I say, deliver me from clever art. I say, deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth… I say, evolve, and let the chips fall where they may." ~Chuck Palahniuk

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

"Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery." ~Hart Crane

"Labels are for filing. Labels are for clothing. Labels are not for people." ~Martina Navratilova

In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis. ~Quentin Crisp, The Naked Civil Servant, 1978

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

I think that parents only get so offended by television because they rely on it as a babysitter and the sole educator of their kids. ~Kyle, southpark

Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars. ~Trey Parker, South Park,

"Cats can't drive!...They don't have driver's licenses!" -my niece

"I was a black guy in a Lutheran church. There are just certain things black guys don't do. They don't hitchhike, cause they know they ain't getting a ride. And they don't bungee jump, cause it reminds them too much of lynching." Melvin Adams, former Harlem Globetrotter

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know. If you were thinking, 'Holy s***, holy s***, a swordfish almost went through my head', then yes." -From Get Smart

"My safe word is hwhiskey." -From Hot Rod

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

• - Speak without offending, and listen without defending~ :)

-We may fight we may cry but my love for u will never die~

-i'll lay awake and I'll watch the stars as they collied~

-even if you're on the right track you'll get run over if u just sit there~

-everyone wants to know they r not alone~

Source(s): thats all i know for now XD i saved them on my phone in my memo pad
  • We can't change the ships but we can adjust the sails.

When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.

You are what you eat.

As long as you've got love in your heart you'll never be alone

Stay true to you!:) and your beautiful know matter what anyone says!

nothing is true everything is permitted

igohnofeiwhf[oe veivbevn

Source(s): 'e vei

'Oh snickers!' :)