Any good shave minimizing lotions?

Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion and Jergens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Lotion are discontinued, which sucks because I loved both. Does anyone know of any lotions that help with thinning/making hair softer like the two products I mentioned? My leg hair is very course and stubbly even one day after shaving and sometimes if I shave in the morning, my hair will be like that the same night. There is another lotion (can't remember the name) that is supposed to be good but it also gradually makes you tan which is why I don't even want to try it. Any help would be great. What works for you? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I like Yves rocher hair minimizing body lotion it has aloe vera is great

it works is natural too.

Jergens Shave Minimizing Lotion

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Any good shave minimizing lotions?

Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion and Jergens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Lotion are discontinued, which sucks because I loved both. Does anyone know of any lotions that help with thinning/making hair softer like the two products I mentioned? My leg hair is very course and stubbly...

Source(s): good shave minimizing lotions: https://tr.im/ymrvS