is george bush going to hell ?

George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

"No!" George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented George.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

Favorite Answer

I think that was one of the best jokes I've heard this week.

...course, it's only Tuesday, but still. Funny.

a great President and an honerable guy who has secure this usa and saved the economic device gradually growing to be for the previous 8 years apart from the previous few months wich have been brought about by utilising evil over-regulating liberal democrats.

• Grrrl

If there was a hell, he would go to it. But since heaven and hell and "god" don't actually exist... Well, he'll probably end up going somewhere.

The Bible says thou shalt not murder. Bush will thus go to hell.

Born again, Bible believing? I'm not buying it...

No, he's too stupid to find it even if he was taken there.

• lbfr

And the Question is....