Please suggest an Exercise + Diet Plan?

-Following it until 17th july.

- 12 yrs , 165 -170 cm tall. Got period at age of 10.

Trying to : Lose muffin top , upper thigh fat, and a lil bit of belly fat.

Diet : I can eat anything for breakfast + lunch, but dinner my dad cooks. Please make it precise.

Exercise : I have a basketball hoop , massive garden, hula hoop , and skipping rope. Mite be able to go swimming and get a treadmill.

Toning exercises wud be great thanks. :D

If possible, could u make a schedule? Like the school ones? For example...

7:00 Wake up

7:05 Jog

7:30 Basketball

8:05 (Toning exercises)

8:10 [Breakfast menu here]

Somethin like that. Thank you SOOO MUCH. EVRYTHIN must be strict and precise , or else i wud be a MESS.

Keep in mind i have tutoring 6:30 tues and fri , and karate from 10:30 to 12 on sundays.

Thank u for yur help! Best answer is an answer that has DETAILS! I want to lose fat so that my body wud be tight so there is no fat sticking out, not to become skinny as a stick. I dont have THAT much to lose. SO IM NOT ASKING FOR A MIRALE. help pleasee. :)

I repeat. im 12. and a schedule please? Sorry but, somethin too casual isnt my type. i need a strict plan. anybody?

Favorite Answer

EATING:

ONLY eat the things God gave you. It's not religious; it's a way to find out what's natural and what's not natural. While grocery shopping or before you eat something, imagine if it was here or not before humans started makin' foods. Sodas = no. Noodles = no. Chips = no. Apples = yes. Eggs = yes. Grapes = yes. Fish = yes. And etc.

I actually learned this tip from a fitness trainer. Sounds simple but it works wonders! I'm a bit of a hippie so this is usually what I have always done anyways, and I'm super healthy. It doesn't rule out yummy foods and it becomes a good habit.

EXERCISES:

Jogging is great for fat burning in those areas, especially thighs. I'm sure basketball gets you in a sweat too.

By "toning exercises" do you mean working out your core? When I was on the Cross Country team, we did core like every other day, and my stomach was always soooooooo sore the next day, and I had such a flat stomach during that time, so I know it's VERY effective!

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/bestabexercises...

^If you scroll down a little on that page, you'll find a list of useful core exercises. I would do them for atleast 1 minute and 30 seconds to really feel the burn and get results.

Also, I'm an awesome "hoop dancer". It's a casual but tricky form of dance using an adult hoop. It's also a great way to exercise and make you fit! For me, I get a daily workout out of my hoop because I'm so concentrated trying to master my tricks and choreograph to the music, I don't even realize how tired I am. It's such a fun and rewarding hobby, and tricks really amaze people; I highly recommend you try it! You can get started by Googling/Youtubing "hoop dance", visiting hoopcity.ca, asking around for hoopers/hoop lessons in your area, or e-mailing me at lilyven@yahoo.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXOosgyN2I

Youtube thumbnail

&playnext=1&list=PLF532A7AF7C01660E

^ Here is a link of a pretty well-known hooper, just to give you an idea of what it's all about. The heavier hoop you get, the more fit it will make you.

Hope that helps a little!

1

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipes Guide : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?cvSh
  • Anne

I started a low carb diet about a mth ago and it is going great. My digestion is better and i lost 15 lbs. For exercise most women choose a cardio plan which is running or in the gym eleptical. But as a guy I love to see women lifting weights. Skinny arms are not attractive, and you can look plenty tone alot faster. What I suggest is splitting arm days and leg days. A good quick routine is the pyramid, you lift as much as you can for one set of 8, then 6 , then 4. Thats lift the weight 8 times then 6 times then 4. This will pump up the muscle and make you look alot more attractive.

eating:

only eat the things god gave you... it's not religious; it's a way to find out what's natural and what's not natural... while grocery shopping or before you eat something, imagine if it was here or not before humans started makin' foods... sodas = no... noodles = no... chips = no... apples = yeah... eggs = yeah... grapes = yeah... fish = yeah... and etc...

i actually learned this tip from a fitness trainer... sounds simple but it works wonders! i'm a bit of a hippie so this is usually what i have always done anyways, and i'm super healthy... it doesn't rule out yummy foods and it becomes a good habit...

exercises:

jogging is awesome for fat burning in those areas, especially thighs... i'm sure basketball gets you in a sweat too...

by "toning exercises" do you mean working out your core? when i was on the cross country team, we did core like every other day, and my stomach was always soooooooo sore the next day, and i had such a flat stomach during that time, so i know it's very effective!

^if you scroll down a little on that page, you'll find a list of useful core exercises... i would do them for atleast 1 minute and 30 seconds to really feel the burn and get results...

also, i'm an awesome "hoop dancer"... it's a casual but tricky form of dance using an adult hoop... it's also a awesome way to exercise and make you fit! for me, i get a daily workout out of my hoop 'cause i'm so concentrated trying to master my tricks and choreograph to the music, i don't even realize how tired i am... it's such a fun and rewarding hobby, and tricks really amaze people; i highly recommend you try it! you can get started by googling/youtubing "hoop dance", visiting hoopcity...ca, asking around for hoopers/hoop lessons in your area, or e-mailing me at lilyven@yahoo...com...

^ here is a link of a pretty well-known hooper, just to give you an idea of what it's all about... the heavier hoop you get, the more fit it shall make you...

hope that helps a little!

okay, to get into shape , speed up your metabolism, rid yourself of excess fat and lose weight ,,,,,do as follows:

Stop drinking & smoking (if you do this regularly)

eat fruits & vegetables all you can (buy a food/rice steamer to make it easy on you)...(vegetables might not seem "tasty", like junk foods,, but can be as you aquire your taste to them..and are loaded with energy and nutrients)...avoid all junk food, cokes, sweets, etc...and drink water . If you eat meat ,,use only steamed, baking or grilled methods for preparing fish or chicken.

also, do an hour of walking each day at least. or some type of excercise.

* you should lose about 10 lbs per month

Keep cut-up vegetables and fruits in the fridge to get for snacks or easy dinners.

take a few much less articles of this meal

Also include 10 grams connected with fiber to satiate hunger longer which will help prevent bloating from constipation.

Measure out and about that bowl of cereal or perhaps oatmeal, including the fruit, insane, maple syrup, milk, and yogurt you add to it. Have a set of measuring cups and spoons on hand instead of eyeballing.

Going low carb is that can encourage weight loss. Limit the carbs (especially enhanced carbs like muffins and bagels) you need to include a little fat.