Which effect do our inner experiences like thoughts, feelings, emotions and believes have?

...on our bodies or beyond our bodies?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • small
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe our identity is more about those than our actions and behavior which are simply external manifestations. What it means is that it is those inner experiences that truly define us and mould our personality, even as externals do influence them...... why the internals are important is because they determine what influence the externals will have on us since they act as the filter as well as interpreter of what extent and direction of influence the externals will have on us.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Well I think the inner heart can explain much. I was thinking, it is a lot like the ability to give and receive. To see it from another's perspective. Another thing is not telling others what to do or what is right and wrong. I've been thinking about the human drama and religious and other mythologies. Everyone has their own truths. I don't believe in eternal punishment. Their is no one to blame if the work isn't met. There is an agreeable world here, Forgiveness is key. Everyone learns their own lessons. It does feel really great to give and ask for ways to be a blessing to others. Just have to take the small steps to the pursuit of happiness. Their is always something cool to learn or a place to explore. This is just an opinion, Everyone has their own truth. Life is what you make it. Life has a balance of its ups and downs, but it is a great adventure. Edit: Although everyone is unique, I don't promote anyone going towards any destructive path.

• 9 years ago

When thoughts feelings emotions and beliefs contradict what we identify as our own, that is a mind load forcing vital energy expenditure. Generally this is a cognitive dissonance when we become aware that a new thought feeling emotion or belief contradicts what we believe the person we identify our self is or whom we become. Typically we do not remember the learning process producing our newly accept identity (not the nation state ID. but all that is important or signifying our own value in being). The negative effects range from mild annoyance to suicide. Unconscious defense mechanism may make the internal conflict a negative physical mystery (Sigmund Freud). Such afflictions may make a life long inefficiency, impeding full self actualization (Abraham Maslow)

• 9 years ago

This is very complex question and would require a book to answer properly. In short form they have the same effect as your outer experiences only through different vehicles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The define us. Influence our actions and shape the people we become.

• 9 years ago

healthy understanding → healthy conduct → healthy mindset → healthy mind → peace within → healthy body → healthy society → happy mind → happy body (appearance) → happy society → PEACE absolutely

• Julia
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

i think you mean what effect don't you?

i think everything you do comes down to how you feel and what you think. its like the engine driving the behaviour! its hard to change behaviour without changing your thoughts as well.

• 9 years ago

They make our destiny.Within and without,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.