由於我唔識take order,所以所有take order 的嘢都係由其他同事搞...今日有個外國人入黎食嘢,碰巧地佢叫我幫佢落order..但我英文又唔係太好
- YIPLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Hi, good afternoon. Please waite a moment and you will be served.
2. Pardon me, I'm not sure and I'll check for you.
3. Sir or Madam, may I repeat your order --one bowl of lar noodle, one cup of hot lemon tea------Is that right??
4. How about the dishes ? Do you want any order ? Perhaps, I would like to take dishes away or clean the table for you.
How about the dishes?==餐點的味道如何?
2011-07-05 05:42:01 補充：
How about the food? 應該是慣用的語句