Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 9 years ago

Do you think SNSD Hyoyeon has a cute face?

Does anyone besides me think snsd hyoyeon face is kind of strange. it remind of some cartoon but i just can put my finger on it but i find her cute like park bom.

BQ: why does jessica face always look like she about to go number 2?

Favorite Answer

Hyoyeon is beautiful both inside and out! I have heard many people say that she is the least liked member of SNSD because "she doesn't look Korean"! This isn't fair! Hyo has a beautiful face and personality! She is our Dancing Queen and is so sweet and dorky!

Jessica is the 'Ice Princess' ! She doesn't have to pretend to be something she's not to be loved!

Hyoyeon is beautiful in her own way just like each of the other members. Sometimes though her hair isn't always the best. That's sometimes why she isn't the favorite of other people. She doesn't get to sing as much and has a unique face, but videos like Into the New World show how beautiful she is and talented at dancing. I think she's cute with her bright eyes and smile.

Honestly? No, she isn't really pretty. She's pretty average as far as Koreans go but she has a different look not typical Korean.

What makes her beautiful to me his her charisma and smile. Her smile is maybe the most genuine in SNSD that can light up any room. Looks aren't everything you know.

BQ: Sica just always look like that as well as her younger sister Krystal. I wouldn't say "number 2" but just angry or cold. That's why she's known as the "Ice Princess" because of her cold and distant demeanor. She doesn't mean to do it but inside she's just a very warm and genuinely kind girl. Krystal is too. :P

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE HYOYEON TO BOM!!!

HyoYeon is a ******* goddess. Bom was until she went under the knife and returned with a whole new face.

Are you kidding? I think Hyoyeon is Beautiful! =],

She can adopt to different concepts very well.

She can be cute/pretty/sexy at the same time<3

I constantly concept that hyo replaced into eye-catching a goddess In my eyes even earlier the lads yet i might desire to confess throughout the time of the lads mv i replaced into gob smacked. She has gotten extra eye-catching yet whilst she had long brown -black hair she replaced into eye-catching and for some reason i presumed contained in the 1st episode of hi toddler she replaced into rather eye-catching. Now they are all formally and each and all of the international can agree 9 suitable angels

I love Hyoyeon and I think she's really beautiful but for 2 reasons people think she's ugly

1.Her hairstylist is stupid because he/she keeps giveing her a kind of hair that doesn't fit her.

2.She's overshadowed by the other members looks(Yoona,Tiffany,Sooyoung...)

BQ: Sica is just naturally cold and dont-care kind of person and you can see it in her face, that's why she's our ice princess who doesn't have to be bright and happy for us to like her.

I think Hyoyeon is adorable! especially when she smiles or does something dorky ^^

Idk why people think she's ugly, i think she's really pretty and im not just saying that just cuz i'm a Sone, but because I really do think she's pretty.

BQ: It's not cuz she has to go to #2 lol.. cuz she's our Ice Princess!

I agree with the other people who say she's pretty, just that her stupid hairstylist keeps giving her weird hairstyles. Like the one in Hoot MV . . that one seriously made me cringe -___-

But in SNSD's recent MV, Echo her hair looks pretty normal. Maybe that hairstylist was finally fired? ^^

Anyways, i do think she's really pretty. She kind of reminds of Song Hye Kyo, who's usually considered one of the most beautiful Korean actress. (:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/hyoyeon.pn...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oV3OgUHH5TU/TLBfGRL02gI/...

Hyo yeon is beautiful. Unquiely beautiful if you ask me. But she doesn't get alot of camera time D: