Good Korean books on iBooks app for iPhone? In Korean !!!?

I am just learning Korean and wanted to find some easy to read and interesting Korean books on the iBook store for iPhone. I would take any comical, mysteries, novels. If there are any beginner books to help me be able to read better please suggest them. Thanks :D gamsahabnida

Favorite Answer

Start with children's books. They'll probably be easy for you then you can move on to higher levels.

http://koreandb.nate.com/

I don't believe t.v. is a throw away of your energy, it's that I see no real use than it nowadays and there is nothing at all educational or worth it on now. Children of today face 'entertainment' that is just plain ridiculous and does not have any morale meaning in it

• crader

Just read a written booklet watching a similar reserve that is made into that movie. There are details in a book that people neglect watching a movie. We don't have the sense of color or smell that our intellects can create.