Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 9 years ago

can i find "magic mushrooms" in New Mexico?

how common are they in the east mountains? what types? when can i find them?

Favorite Answer

Okay, first they are psilocybe not "Psiloboscae" (and its psilocybe cubensis). Yes they are illegal (as opposed to illigal) in many states- except New Mexico (and Florida). That doesnt mean you should drive around with a pound in your car. Growing your own in New Mexico is not considered "manufacturing an illegal (theres that word again) substance" per State of New Mexico v Pratt 2005. As for finding them in the wild, I would advise against it. Its a dangerous game eating wild mushrooms if you arent trained and 100% sure of what youre consuming, you could die-worst case scenario. I live right outside ABQ and from the look of the area, there arent going to be any naturally occurring wild mushrooms. I did a brief search for mushrooms in NM and didnt turn up anything. Youre in a great placce to learn to grow though! Just dont get caught with a bunch dried and packaged, distribution is not okay, personal is. Send me a PM if youre interested, or have any questions. I just moved to ABQ, but Ive been growing for years. Good luck in your search!

p.s. Im not currently growing due to living situation, I only offer information.

Source(s): http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_l... <---mushroom info http://www.shroomery.org/8409/PF-Tek <---learn to grow! Start here with this tek and move up to casings, spawning, liquid cultures, and bulk grows!

Magic Mushrooms New Mexico

Crowley did prefer the spelling of magic with a "k" to differentiate from stage magic. Wiccans spell it with a "k" because that is the way it is spelled. Look it up. I am sure most Wiccans are aware of it's re-introduction by Crowley, though what would it matter if they didn't. Most people don't know the origins of the words they use, because that is not as important as the meaning. I am sure that "pagan" is sometimes incorrectly capitalized. I don't think it is fair to say all "Wiccans and New Agers 'always capitalize" pagan. It sounds like you are just trying to attack the intelligence of a all pagans based on a common grammatical mistake made by a few. Where do you get the basis for that last paragraph? Perhaps it seems that Wicca is feminism in disguise, with it's only male members being homosexual because your are delusional and paranoid.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awT04

They spell magick with a K to distinguish it from show magic, like making a woman disappear etc. There is a religion called paganism, Wicca is paganism, it is just like Baptists are a form of Christianity. Most Wiccan are not just feminists in disguise there is a branch of Wiccans, the Dianic Wiccans I believe that practice a more feminist approach to the Craft. Likely any feminist traits you've seen in Wicca are practitioners striking out from the very patriarchal religions such as Christianity which delegate women to lowly positions in society. Saying the phrase "most male Wiccans are gay" is like saying "Most Catholic Priests are pedophiles" IT ISN'T TRUE.

Do you have Pine tree Forrest's in Mexico?? And what type are you looking for? One that I have experienced, and doesn't cause you to become overly unwell (like throwing up, nausea etc) But gives hallucinations, Is a gold top mushroom, which is found in pine Forrest's during wet seasons. It is light-brown to gold, small-medium sized, and when you pick it, the stem, which is white-light light brown, turns blue. You can eat it or put it in your tea and drink/eat it.

Either way, if your going to eat magic 'shrooms', please, please do your Research. Yes I have tried it once, but I'm not into drugs, and I'm not trying to advertise or teach you (I don'tt even really like taking panadol!) But if your set on doing it, do it as close to the word 'properly' as taking drugs would allow. Don't go eating 30 at one time, if they're small, it doesn't mean that they're not potent. Have one or 2, wait for 3-4 hours, if nothing happens have another, don't go overboard. Be safe, it may be natural, but nature can be cheeky and mischievous! And make sure you do it when you have the day, and next day, off. Usually lasts around 4-8 hours, give or take, but it can depend on the person. Remember, don't abuse nature; be kind to her and she'll be as nice as she can back. And don't abuse yourself either! Be safe and happy.

Source(s): Experience.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

can i find &quot;magic mushrooms&quot; in New Mexico?

Source(s): find quot magic mushrooms quot mexico: https://tinyurl.im/jkTlW

If you did, they may be poisonous. IF someone was to do this, they could buy a tube of spores which belong to the genus Psiloboscae, which are "magic mushrooms". However, this is illigal and I do not condone such activities.

Tl;DR version : Its easier to grow your own.

yes you can find magic mushroom but it is rarely found.