promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how do i get BIG BIG BIG hair!?

i want rally big hair, like really big! but i want it straight. i know people will be like just tease and backcomb it, but anyother amazing tips will be hosen as best answer?!?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1.)Use a volumizing shampoo. 2.)Don't condition your hair, unless it's too damaged and you can't do without it, 3.)apply a root pump foam like big sexy hair Root Pump Volumizing spray mousse. 4.) blow dry your hair upside down. 5.) use a large ceramic round brush to smooth out the ends if you want then hairspray or back-comb or tease or whatever finish with a good volumizing hairspray I like the Big sexy line for all my volumizing needs:) good luck!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tease,Tease and more teasing!! :) with a bunch of hairspray but tips use a anti frizz and shine serum also a heat protecting spray for when you straighten and blow dry your hair and to get bigger hair flip your head foward and use a paddel brush to get it straight

Source(s): personal experiance :)
  • 9 years ago

You mean like scene hair? xD

Tease it a lot, put your head upside down to add more volume, LOTS of hairspray (extra hold hairspray works the best), get choppy layers also.

Straighten your hair if its not straight already.

Source(s): I used try to be a scene kid.. o___o
  • 9 years ago

get straitens and and bend the roots of ur hair then in the length just backcomb it but in the inside of ur hair and put hairspray in it and keep ur hair thick hope this helps

Source(s): i wanna be a hairdresser
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

well personally i like to beackwards comb it most, but you can or use bump its, suck -___- but work for people who dont have naturally straight hair, or you can iron it straight up, but honestly your best bet is backwards teasing or straightening it with volume, which looks kinda ehh. i dont like it, i have "scene" and ive tried so many methods, theres nothing better than teasing it to me :/ if you want email me :D adrianatt3@yahoo.com

Source(s): 4 years of experiance
  • 9 years ago

spray hairspray on your fingertips and put it into your roots to lift them.

You can also use a volumizing mousse which you also put in your roots.

I recommend the sunsilk volumizing one. (Its in a yellow canister with a nozzle)

It really works.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Move to Dallas, and ask the native women.

• 9 years ago

tease and use lotsa hairspray

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

isn't that an 80s thing?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.