Question to religious/nonreligious ?

Who is your favorite comedian ?

Mine is Christopher Titus, Kevin Hart, and George Carlin :3

Update:

Also, if I may, could you please state WHY you enjoy your favorite comedian

Christopher Titus - No hesitation, all of his specials are unique without him referencing to an older special he did.

Kevin Hart - His stories are just flat out funny

George Carlin - Made me laugh, and think at the same time.

Oh, and Brian Regan - Funny, and completely clean in his acts

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Ashley
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Too many to list. I was watching some Bob Newhart today. I also like Jimmy Carr, Bill Baily, Dylan Moran, David Mitchell, Sean Lock, Bill Cosby, Robin Williams, Hudsie Herman, Dave O'Neill, Russell Brand, etc etc etc .....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

George Carlin, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK

• J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Right now I really like Eddie Izzard and Chris Rock.

Eddie Izzard is just hilarious, I mean why else do you like a comedian? Plus I love his style of delivery

And Chris Rock, he does a great job of mixing social commentary into his comedy, and you've got to appreciate that kind of thing.

• beas
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Not within the type of little inexperienced guys I do not. BUT I do suppose that God "created worlds with out quantity" and there's different existence within the giant universe for which we have no idea or comprehend and may not ever traditionally.... no less than no longer in THIS existence. To consider we're on my own within the universe is alternatively egotistical of guy I consider.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liam
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Russell Howard

• 9 years ago

Not so much comedian, as a comic actor

Ronnie Barker may he r.i.p

Very funny, witty man and shy and humble in spite of that.

He didn't feel the need to be offensive and vulgar in his act, today's comedians could learn from him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Omar Regan, Azhar Usman.. Yusuf Estes counts as he's funny too.(he's not a comedian)

• 9 years ago

Dimitri Martin.

• 9 years ago

Bill Hicks was too funny for this world, the funniest man who ever graced the planet with his hilariousness.

• 9 years ago

Carlin. RIP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.