Know any good female Japanese R&B singers?

My fam is moving to Japan where I haven't lived since I was a baby. But I don't know any singers there. Would like to know a few that are close to some of the American R&B artists I listen to. My favorite by FAR is Alicia Keys. I love songs that use the piano a lot, that are sad or depressing, but I also... show more My fam is moving to Japan where I haven't lived since I was a baby. But I don't know any singers there. Would like to know a few that are close to some of the American R&B artists I listen to.
My favorite by FAR is Alicia Keys. I love songs that use the piano a lot, that are sad or depressing, but I also like ones with a catchy beat that are more happy.
I am really looking for someone who just uses the piano a lot, as well as sythesizers and electronic sounds too but who has a good voice.
I do know of Crystal Kay, but that is the only artists I know. Oh, if you know any songs by Crystal Kay just on the piano, would LOVE to know them, thanks.