Does anyone believe that there are natural healing methods for cancer, or even researched it?

I just wonder what the mindset is about it in a world now committed to the practice of medicine, with doctors up there with god...yet natural healing was used for millenium before med sc made the scene. I found this great website: www.cancertutor.com of which I spent over 50 hours studying. My dad had cancer and... show more I just wonder what the mindset is about it in a world now committed to the practice of medicine, with doctors up there with god...yet natural healing was used for millenium before med sc made the scene. I found this great website: www.cancertutor.com of which I spent over 50 hours studying. My dad had cancer and the doctors could not save him, I wanted to help him but my family is full of doctors and nurses that would not even read my research. I used a method, pro not the best choice on comfort, with a black salve containing bloodroot which made a bloodless hole and brought a tumor I had out an a bandaid 24 days later! I would not believe it myself if I did not have the tumor in a jar of alcohol in my cupboard. Does anyone believe this? Or ever thought about the possibilities? I know some people get better with doctors help, I know of three people, but my most treasured people, my dad and adopted brother, the doctors did not help, I don't think they really hurt my dad, but my brother had had his cancer for years, and when he went through the treatments, he was dead in less that three months. What are your thoughts?