Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

my girlfriend wanted space?

my girlfriend wanted space and one of the reason is because im too nice to her.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Felix
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Believe 1/2 of what people tell you and believe 100% of what they do.

When a girl says she wants space it means the relationship is in big trouble and she is sowing the seeds to breakup with you. She has ZERO fear of losing you which means big trouble for you.

When she says you are too nice it can mean different things like:

1. You kiss her @ss too much and it is turning her off.

2. You are too needy.

3. You are not a challenge

4. The relationship has no passion.

If she wants more passion and finding your inner alpha male will help (bad boy)...a lot.

When she says something rude then do NOT let it slide. Absolutely NOT! This is a passion opportunity that you need to take advantage of. This is when you tell her in a controlled yet angry voice that you don't like the way she is speaking to you. And whatever she says you say, I STILL don't like the way you are talking to me.

Just pay attention more to your communications with her. When respect opportunities come (aka passion opportunties), you thank your lucky stars and give what she wants...which are boundries. And when she knows you defend her boundries she will feel closer to you, respect you more, and fear that should she ever get out-of-line...that you are capable of dumping her. People like rollar coasters because there are a bit scary even though you know they are safe. Relationships are the same thing. So be like a rollar coaster and give your girl a bit of a fright when she gets out-of-line. Never run away from a verbal fight from a woman...learn to love these confrontations because they will make you relationships closer and stronger.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

you are with the wrong girl , end it now before you get too attached.

too nice ?!? and thats a bad thing ?!? you must be kidding!! that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard!!

she doesnt appreciate you at all and you should dump that chick and get a nice loving gf who really cares about you and doesnt just go out with you because she has some gap in her relationship with her dad she is trying to fill with you but you dont treat her the way she wants you too and gets frustrated because your nice all the time , actually you know what it sounds like she is just using you tbh.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yea nobody wants someone who acts like their personal servant, waiter, baby sitter, care taker, driver

When you are too nice you are all of these things to someone and that can get annoying unless you dated someone so rich who is used to getting attention and pampering 24/7

Stop treating her like a baby .

• 9 years ago

shes looking for the bad boy- well my friend bust her in the mouth..IM KIDDING leave her alone dont call for a couple days shel realise what she has and call you- dont stop being a good guy ,if good guys finish last they finish with the best girls!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

umm she means to say is that stop taking so much care of her and she can take care of herself dont worry about her alot and stop treating her like a small baby

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wow.. well basically she wants you to be more in control. and she wants to feel you can take care of her but not like she can run over you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.