Is there any hope for my kerry blue terrier?

my Kerry Blue terrier is smart, loyal, kind and active. Hes is brilliant with people and is a brilliant gaurd dog. He loves children and cats. But hates male dogs! this i have heard is a problem with the kerrys. with females he can get a bit boistrious, but only wants to play, with males he barks and barks and ties... show more my Kerry Blue terrier is smart, loyal, kind and active. Hes is brilliant with people and is a brilliant gaurd dog. He loves children and cats. But hates male dogs! this i have heard is a problem with the kerrys. with females he can get a bit boistrious, but only wants to play, with males he barks and barks and ties to firght, what can i do?

hes a brillaint dog, i just cant take him anywhere- such as the park, we live in the counrty so i take him for walks. hes 3 and a half!
Update: he is very obedient and always does what he is told. but as soon as he sees another dog - it is like he is deff - i cant get him to behave . i wish he would just sit there and not even look at the other dog, one time a jack russel ran up behind him and bit him on the neck, he grabbed it and started to shake it,... show more he is very obedient and always does what he is told. but as soon as he sees another dog - it is like he is deff - i cant get him to behave .

i wish he would just sit there and not even look at the other dog,
one time a jack russel ran up behind him and bit him on the neck, he grabbed it and started to shake it, and i had to pinch him to get him to let it go! the other dog attacked him, so i had nothing to appologise for, but he really hates male dogs!
Update 2: exscuse me penny!!!! hes very good! he sits, goes to be, gives his paw, lies down, rolls over, hi 5is. he comes when he is called, he goes were he is told. hes good with children and when i say get them- or put them out, he runs to the front door and barks like the house is on fire! every dog has its fault and it... show more exscuse me penny!!!!
hes very good! he sits, goes to be, gives his paw, lies down, rolls over, hi 5is. he comes when he is called, he goes were he is told. hes good with children and when i say get them- or put them out, he runs to the front door and barks like the house is on fire! every dog has its fault and it just happens to be that mine, doesnt like male dogs!!!!

hes brilliant so there!
Update 3: he used to life my kitten by the back of the neck and bring him inside - and set him in his basket!!! now, whos good now! PENNY!
Update 4: no - he loves cats :) he plays with them :)

he just barks at other male dogs, but if they attack him, he will then bite!
Update 5: i got him when i was about 14 so i wasnt really into training him - now i wish i had.......
he doesnt need a muzzel, he just needs to learn to listen to me - ill try the water gun thingy :)