Would you ever shave your head for a friend/family battling leukemia?

I, personally, wouldn't.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't still care the same way.

But what about you?

Favorite Answer

Not a problem with it:)

No because that wouldn't help them at all and we've had Leukaemia in the family and he wouldn't have wanted that done anyway.What i did do was at 15 years of age carry him downstairs into a bed in the front room where he could die.In Wales the front room was only used for funerals and sickness.It was a terrible death because then there was no treatment only to cleanse the blood with mustard gas and that didn't work.My grandfather deserved a better death than that for he was a good man

Yes. I care so much, I put family/close friends before me.

• 11UN

If it was to raise funds towards say, Cancer Research UK, than yes, absolutely.

If it was just "for the fun of it", no. What would be the point?

• msmag

no only if it would help my loved one.I have a cousin with it now and she has never asked any of us to shave our head. But, if she asked I sure would. Maybe I'll ask her.

I ought to confess, I in no way theory approximately it. yet then, with a bit of luck, no one will grant $5,000 to a minimum of certainly one of my charities if i will enable them to shave my head and that i will in no way ought to make that determination. i will assert that i could hate to be certain your hair bypass. it particularly is merely too lots component to the you all of us be attentive to.

yes, it's only hair and would grow back, i have actually had my head shaved for charity to raise monies for Cancer foundation, no biggy.

No. I believe in helping people in tangible ways. Helping in "symbolic" ways just doesn't cut it with me.

i personally dnt think shaving my head off in any way wud help d person......so i wudnt......i share gud feelings n wud sincerely want 2 help......

Well if they asked me to I just might.

depends what family member it is