What do angels look like ?

What do angels look like , and whould they try to contact/teach you in your sleep ? i have been seeing this woman who keeps telling me to listen to her and tells me to "jump" an awful lot, and she seems to be trying to teach me about these square things that change colour and shape......click my name and... show more What do angels look like , and whould they try to contact/teach you in your sleep ? i have been seeing this woman who keeps telling me to listen to her and tells me to "jump" an awful lot, and she seems to be trying to teach me about these square things that change colour and shape......click my name and read my last 2 questions about my last 2 dreams, its been going on for about 3 weeks now and its every single night she takes me somewhere new and tells me to "jump" then when i dont/cant, she says its far too early, im really lost here, it cant be just dreams, its the same woman every single night, i remember little bits of the dreams , but the last 2 have been so real, i have been shaking and really white when i wake up, and im constantly hungry like i have not eaten in days..... read the last 2 dreams and you`ll understand this thing a little better.....it just seems like she`s in my dreams for a reason....3 weeks ? this cant be just dreams.
Update: seriously..........read about my last 2 dreams, i think your all just jumping to conclusions.
Update 2: @ JesusIsGod I am not a religious person , i was baptised as a child and my religion on paper is church of England for some reason but i see myself as an atheist, to be honest i do not pray, but now and again when times are tough i think of how amazing it would be to be helped by a "god". But i must say i think... show more @ JesusIsGod

I am not a religious person , i was baptised as a child and my religion on paper is church of England for some reason but i see myself as an atheist, to be honest i do not pray, but now and again when times are tough i think of how amazing it would be to be helped by a "god". But i must say i think you might be right, angels are never really seen as women, the good ones anyway, so i was mainly confused with that,but these dreams have been every single night for about 3 weeks and they have all been nice dreams, i was waking up and feeling great all day and remembering little bits of the dream, but the last 2 dreams have been strange, i don't know what the metallic squares are and i don't know why she keeps telling me to jump, i don't pray, and i cant think of anything different i have done which could have made her face change at the airport, like i said though, it was only when the old man touched my shoulder, she looked really angry as though he wasn't supposed to do tha
Update 3: ........do that, i dont think she`s evil, but im no expert so i dunno, the last of four squares is for me though, but i dont know what she means by "listen" and "jump".