Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

桃樂比 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

現在進行式表未來狀態V.S.未來進行式

各位大大好!小妹有些問題想請教

1.At 10:00 tomorrow,Kelly -------- at her office.

A is working B was working C will be working D works

2.Because Mary doesn't have enough time ,she ------ her essay right up until the deadline.

A is writing B was writing C will be writing D writes

答案是C C

如果我兩題都用A的話可不可以,因為現在進行式也能用來表示未來的概念【EX: Sorry,I can't go out with you . I'm having lunch with my sister next Friday.】 ,若不行的話能否說明一下為甚麼?

謝謝幫忙!

2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

各位大大好!小妹有些問題想請教

1.At 10:00tomorrow,Kelly -------- at her office.

A is working B was working C will be working D worksAnswer:未來進行式表示動作未來正在進行。(有未來特定時間出現,如 at noon tomorrow,就該用未來進行式) I will be watchingTV at noon tomorrow.

2.Because Mary doesn'thave enough time,she------ her essay right up until the deadline.

Answer:BecauseMary doesn't have enough time副詞子句,現在式表未來,所以是未來進行式

答案是C C

如果我兩題都用A的話可不可以,因為現在進行式也能用來表示未來的概念【EX: Sorry,I can't go out with you . I'm having lunchwith my sister next Friday.】 ,若不行的話能否說明一下為甚麼?Answer:只是通,不是正確文法。

(請參考)1. 簡單現在式表不變的事實或習慣。(A). The earth movesaround the sun.(B). I always(usually) get up early in the morning. 2. 現在完成式表示事情或動作現在以前已完成或曾經有過。(常伴用already/ not yet/ just/ now)。(A). He has finishedhis homework now.(B). I have not donemy work yet.(C). I have bought acar. (現在還擁有)區別:I bought a car. (曾經買過車,現在不一定擁有,也許已賣掉) 3. 現在進行式表示動作現在正在進行。 I am watching TVnow. 4. 現在完成進行式表示動作現在還在進行。It has been rainingin the last days. 最近幾天一直在下雨,現在還在下雨。區別:It has rained in the last days. 最近幾天下雨,現在也許沒在下雨。 5. 有過去時間出現,如last night,就該用簡單過去式, I saw John last night. 6. 有過去特定時間出現,如 at seven last night,就該用過去進行式, (A). I waswatching TV at seven last night. (B). I waswatching TV when Cherry came to see me last night. 7. 在過去時間之前就已完成,才能用過去完成式, I had already finished my homework beforeyou asked me last night. 8. 過去完成進行式表示動作還在進行。He hadbeen doing his homework when I went to visit him 9. 簡單未來式表達未來的事實。(A). He will go for a trip tomorrow. (B). I shall hand in my report in a week. 10. 未來進行式表示動作未來正在進行。(有未來特定時間出現,如 at noon tomorrow,就該用未來進行式) I will be watchingTV at noon tomorrow. 11. 未來完成式表示事情在未來某時以前已完成。(A). I will have finished my homework by seventomorrow.(B). My friend said that he will have done his workbefore I go to see him next week. 12. 未來完成進行式表示動作還在進行。My son will be doinghis homework when you come tomorrow afternoon.

• PONY
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

1.At 10:00 tomorrow,Kelly -------- at her office.

A is working B was working C will be working D works解答:重點字tomorrow,就指出本句的時態要用未來式C will be working

2.Because Mary doesn't have enough time ,she ------ her essay right up until the deadline.

解答: 重點字until the deadline,指她沒足夠時間寫論文,所以要到繳交的期限(未來的時間點) 才能寫好。

如果我兩題都用A的話可不可以,因為現在進行式也能用來表示未來的概念【EX: Sorry,I can't go out with you . I'm having lunch with my sister next Friday.】 ,若不行的話能否說明一下為甚麼? 解答:你提的原則要依情境而定,不是所有的都適用。你這個例句有next Friday,就不能用I’m having lunch with my sister. 而應改用含有「未來式」元素的句子:I’m going to have lunch with my sister next Friday.I’ll have lunch with my sister next Friday.I’ll be having lunch with my sister next Friday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.