Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What is the population of the United States?

So, can you answer this without googling? I was just thinking back to the 11th grade (about a year ago), my history teacher asked us this and the answers were completely ridiculous. The guesses ranged from 1 million (which is actually around the population of the city we lived in), to 10 billion (???????).

So yeah, do you have a somewhat accurate idea of the population? Or no clue? Be honest lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There has to be more than 10 billion. There is no way. There has to be like 45674897464876487465856 gazillion or more I am not exactly sure. But the guy that said the population for Canada is 34 million or thousand is wrong. It is a population of 32,000 lol I know that cause I have been to Canada before lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

There are about 300 million people in the USA, the world pop. is around 7 billion i would guesstimate.

• 10 years ago

You mean it's not 10 billion?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I always thought it was around 365 million people. I'm not good at remembering trivia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

about 315 million

• 10 years ago

Source(s): U.S Census Borough.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

dammit! i found this out 4 days ago and i dont know!!! Canada is 34M... USA...... 100M? idk lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.