Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What is the population of the United States?

So, can you answer this without googling? I was just thinking back to the 11th grade (about a year ago), my history teacher asked us this and the answers were completely ridiculous. The guesses ranged from 1 million (which is actually around the population of the city we lived in), to 10 billion (???????).

So yeah, do you have a somewhat accurate idea of the population? Or no clue? Be honest lol

Favorite Answer

There has to be more than 10 billion. There is no way. There has to be like 45674897464876487465856 gazillion or more I am not exactly sure. But the guy that said the population for Canada is 34 million or thousand is wrong. It is a population of 32,000 lol I know that cause I have been to Canada before lol

There are about 300 million people in the USA, the world pop. is around 7 billion i would guesstimate.

You mean it's not 10 billion?

I always thought it was around 365 million people. I'm not good at remembering trivia.

about 315 million

307,006,550

Source(s): U.S Census Borough.

dammit! i found this out 4 days ago and i dont know!!! Canada is 34M... USA...... 100M? idk lol