Jerome asked in SportsVolleyball · 9 years ago

Why is Misty May Treanor's butt always hanging out?

she needs to get a bigger bottom bikini

Favorite Answer

probably because she's always diving and running around so she gets a wedgie

Source(s): myself

Misty May Butt

She plays volleyball in an athletic bikini and she dives everywhere and I think the least of her worries is if her butts hanging out.

Source(s): I play vball and I loveMisty May Treanor

She is diving and worrying about the game more than worrying if her butt is hanging out.She is one of the top beach volleyball players too. I also think it is the athletic bikini she wearing too!!! =)

Who cares... She's one of the best players in the world & even won the Gold Medal at the Olympics! Honestly, she can do whatever she wants! :)

because thats how the guys loooove it. DUH SHE WOULDNT BE FAMOUS OTHERWISE. im jaykay. but yeah like they ^^^ said shes an amazing player and she probably isnt all that concerned about the condition of her butt, as long as it's perfectly toned(:

thats pretty much it. its for the crowd...you know, entertainment. the end.

Source(s): I LOVE MISTY MAY SHES THE BEST BEACH PLAYER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. kinda.

...No.