Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 9 years ago

Places minors can get tattoos?

Information and websites of good, credible, tattoo parlors that tattoo 16 years olds with parents please :)

(in new england)

Thanks <3

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Any tattoo artist that is licensed, and has experience and is skilled, can tattoo a 16 yr old in most states with parental consent. But apparently not in New England!

Here's what I found as to tattoo regulations by state:

http://www.aaatattoodirectory.com/tattoo_regulatio...

But actually, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Your body is not done growing, and your tattoo would stretch and distort. Also, most ideas for a tattoo at 16 will not be one that you would want at 18, so your best bet is to plan, and save up your money, so that when you are legal you will get a tattoo that you will love your whole life long.

luck~

• 4 years ago

If there is a place DON'T GO TO IT... If they don't follow the law then what makes you believe they'll follow the sterilization process... There is a lot that can happen with Tattoo's... wait the 2 years honestly its not that long it'll also allow you to make sure you want it... When you go make sure it is clean and check the artist's profiles... Most places ask for a drivers license or some sort of I.D. and those are probably the most likely places you'll want to go... there are plenty of sites that tell you guidlines of what to look for in a tattoo shop and if the only thing you look a

• 9 years ago

No credible places will tattoo a minor.

• 5 years ago

If you a going alone no decent artist will tattoo you. You have to have parentaal consent with a decent artist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • At some guys basement.

It's also a one way highway for ink poisoning, AIDs and HIV

• 9 years ago

no where. you gotta know a guy or you gotta know someone who knows a guy. but either way dont bother. i wanted one at a really young age. and my best friend did it on a trip to LA. wait till your 16+

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.