Why do Republicans attack Michelle Obama?

They call her names like Moochele and other ridiculous things like it's actually hurting her. I can only assume they heard Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh call her that cause none of the Republicans on here could come up with that. Do they actually think it furthers political discourse? Is it because they... show more They call her names like Moochele and other ridiculous things like it's actually hurting her. I can only assume they heard Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh call her that cause none of the Republicans on here could come up with that.

Do they actually think it furthers political discourse? Is it because they don't like her husband so they make fun of her? That's curious because I didn't like Bush and I never made fun of Laura.

Is it really because she wants kid's to eat healthy? Is that it? If so I think Republicans need to take a BIG step back and take a look at their criteria for not liking someone.
Update: Michele Bachmann is a congresswoman that says crazy things!

We are allowed to criticize Bachmann.

You are allowed to criticize Michelle Obama too, but calling her "Moochelle" is absurd and counterproductive.