Why do Republicans attack Michelle Obama?

They call her names like Moochele and other ridiculous things like it's actually hurting her. I can only assume they heard Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh call her that cause none of the Republicans on here could come up with that.

Do they actually think it furthers political discourse? Is it because they don't like her husband so they make fun of her? That's curious because I didn't like Bush and I never made fun of Laura.

Is it really because she wants kid's to eat healthy? Is that it? If so I think Republicans need to take a BIG step back and take a look at their criteria for not liking someone.

Update:

Michele Bachmann is a congresswoman that says crazy things!

We are allowed to criticize Bachmann.

You are allowed to criticize Michelle Obama too, but calling her "Moochelle" is absurd and counterproductive.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Two air force one jets,and Michelle Obama flies over separately from Barack just part of a day later.... I got a real problem with that. That is like abusing the system.... some would call it being a mooch.

\

• 9 years ago

I don't call her Moochelle, I call her manly Mitch.

Its not as bad as the attacks on every other woman in politics.

Why do the Dems throw away the Independent voters?

Independent.

• 9 years ago

i do agree there should be no name calling. my reason for having no respect for her is:

she is not proud to be american.

she was instrumental in patient dumping when in chicago.- read the article - it is really kind of ironic.

this is probably not something you will se on the news thought.

• 6 years ago

Because she is a cunttt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Republicans know that they have absolutely no chance against Obama in 2012 so they attack anything and everything that's associated with him.

• 9 years ago

I hate America.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because she brings it on herself with the things she does and says.

• 9 years ago

I think it is because of what a First Lady chooses as her cause to advocate.

Think about it.

Laura Bush: literacy.

Michelle Obama: fast food.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because they are low class.

• 9 years ago

They do not like that she implied that she was not proud to be an American until her husband was elected President.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.