Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

What should I wear to a Katy Perry Concert?

Okay so I'm going to a Katy Perry Concert at like the last week of July and I have no idea what to wear!!

I want to wear something Insane and Crazy... Something....Noticeable i guess that's the word!!

I have this-Vision-(:

So i was thinking maybe wearing a tank top? Neon colored? Probably Green? Haha

Then getting some craft store glitter and spray it down!! Neon and Sparkly(:

For pants I'm thinking about getting some Blue Jean Shorts? With Holes?

Yes you are going to think I'm nuts but if I don't do that I was thinking about getting...a tutu from Clair's. If your curious...go look at her outfits.

For shoes... I'm completely clueless... probably end up wearing sandals or something of that nature.

I'm thinking about doing my hair in a fan style but to the side... Maybe use that Halloween kind of hairspray stuff and do the tips blue...

Make-up ehh probably eyeliner maybe blue and a Goldish Glitter Eyeshadow!!(:

Yeah I'm pretty much planed out but I'm having doubts? Ideas?

Favorite Answer

Neon. I'm pretty sure I saw a shirt on eBay that was black and it had bright pink neon letters that said THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY. It had actually no influence whatsoever to Katy Perry but she doesn't know that right? ;) Anyway. Wear something you can run in. Just in case! you never know. Wear skinny jeans or something, or if you think it will be hot wear shprts & if you want to be noticeable wear alot of glow-in-the-dark things. :) they usually sell them on the streets before the concert or if you come early go to the concert venue and there's alot of stalls where u can buy them. :) Have fun!

Neon is good lol. Wear it under a neon shirt that falls off the shoulder. Nit sure about the tutu but there is glitter eyeliner u can use too. Get neon shoe laces and neon shoes and u will stand out lol

I went to the Katy Perry concert in Cleveland yesterday and there were quite a few people in tutu's and blue and pink wigs. Towards the end of the concert she had a bunch of people come up on the stage and she called up these guys that had banana costumes on but none of the girls in the tutu's.