How do you publish a mobile web app?

I've got an idea for a mobile web application. It's mostly document based, so mostly like a website, but with jquery mobile I can get a Wordpress site to be touch-friendly. I've done some of the development already, and it looks promising.

My question: where do you publish mobile web apps? Can you sell them on the Apple App store? Android market? Or are those exclusively native apps. Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

There are many ways to publish your moble applications. First thing is you submit your mobile application review is some free review submission site, then publish your apps press release, share you apps information through facebook, twitter and other social networking sites. Share your Apps using ADDThis Button. Place AddThis social bookmarking sharing buttons or widgets on you apps web pages.You can Use 2D barcoding in advertisement of our apps, Do free classified for your mobile apps and many more. Find more option using Google search engine

you go with a VPN so which you would be able to connect securely as in case you have been on the enterprise inner maximum community (assuming you're able to do what you ought to do while on that community). Our distant places of work are linked with SonicWall VPN home equipment. I certainly have a VPN customer to connect my pill computer (Win7 professional) to get admission to our order get admission to, record retrieval, and sharepoint structures, etc. it could additionally boot Linux, yet i don't have the SonicWall customer for Linux, so from that i will basically get admission to OWA and data that I already downloaded jointly as on the homestead windows VPN or are attainable on our public internet site. sounds like your enterprise desires somebody familar with VPN apps for Ipad. yet I even have not had an Apple when you consider that my ][+ back contained in the early 1980's.