Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Is there any possible way of making 2+2=5?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

2.5 + 2.5 = 5

• 3 years ago

permit s commence with some arbitrary variables a and b the place a = b =/= 0 Multiply the two sides by making use of a then subtract b^2 (a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2) Factorize the two sides so which you have (a-b)(a+b) = b(a-b) Divide the two sides by making use of (a-b) so which you have a+b=b Now a = b so replace to get b+b=b as a result 2b=b Divide the two sides by making use of b to get 2 = a million then upload 3 on the two sides 4 = 5 as a result 2+2 = 5 make particular you examine the entire Wikipedia article and make particular you recognize it (in case you do no longer ask others (acquaintances, family individuals, maths instructor) to describe to you)... that's between the main needed concepts in maths that ought to be properly-known by making use of all mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists (or every person with grade 4 or so maths, basically needless to say no longer contained in the flowery style found above).

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes, if you squeeze the guts out of a fish's eye and then spread it on toast, inhale the toast through your nose, then immediately blow it out your ears, 2+2 will equal 5.

• slinky
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes if you put a .5 after each two

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

secretly make one of the twos a three, but dont tell anybody

• 9 years ago

i'll explain but i'm gonna need more time

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

maybe you should try using manners

• 9 years ago

you just did it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i don't think so...?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.