Why do so many people accept the policies from Obama/democrats which have made their lives better?

but then throw them under the bus? Like my brother and sister in law, who enjoy their $8k from buying a house under the Obama housing program, or the fact that they are on WIC. Yet they say "liberal; scum", etc. Can someone please explain this without being mean or rude?

The same with seniors. Most of them will cost us three times as much as they paid into medicare. We should take care of our elderly, but let's say it like it is-a welfare, socialized gov run health care program. Most of them that I know hate the dems and Obama, yet they enjoy their socialized programs. Again, why do people do this?

It does bother me. If anyone who is a union member and has voted republican, they deserve everything negative that happens to them because of their republican buddies.

Favorite Answer

They paid into the system and are getting back what they payed in. The tax credit was to an attempt at fixing the mess 0bama created with his bailouts that gave the CEO's millions that probably would not have gotten it if they had gone under.

Source(s): Save California and these great United States from the invasion of illegal immigration. Vote wise this time. This election matters to all of us. God Bless this nation and all who serve this nation in battle.

I don't use social programs. None of them never have. Never will. I pay for my own way. I expect others to do the same. I pay for my own food, I pay for my own housing. Never taken any governmental loans--- none of it.

If you make good choices you should have to use these programs (unless of some unavoidable tragedy--- but those are thankfully rather rare)

Seniors are different. They had no choice but to by into a system that was doomed to fail. But everyone most at else 55 and younger does have a choice. And pretty soon those programs will be bankrupt like so many other social programs by the time people in their 30's could even use them.

I used to be part of a teacher's union, then realized what they stood for. And I got out as soon as I could.

So don't generalize. Lots of people that don't like Democratic policies don't use them.

A common failure amongst my fellow Americans - the inability to "connect the dots".

They think they are deserving of govt programs while others are just lazy freeloaders and should not get any.

• Twurzz

Whats funny is that a couple of the cons on here have admitted to being unemployed ( and on unemployment )