Why do so many people accept the policies from Obama/democrats which have made their lives better?

but then throw them under the bus? Like my brother and sister in law, who enjoy their $8k from buying a house under the Obama housing program, or the fact that they are on WIC. Yet they say "liberal; scum", etc. Can someone please explain this without being mean or rude? The same with seniors. Most of... show more but then throw them under the bus? Like my brother and sister in law, who enjoy their $8k from buying a house under the Obama housing program, or the fact that they are on WIC. Yet they say "liberal; scum", etc. Can someone please explain this without being mean or rude?
The same with seniors. Most of them will cost us three times as much as they paid into medicare. We should take care of our elderly, but let's say it like it is-a welfare, socialized gov run health care program. Most of them that I know hate the dems and Obama, yet they enjoy their socialized programs. Again, why do people do this?
Update: It does bother me. If anyone who is a union member and has voted republican, they deserve everything negative that happens to them because of their republican buddies.