A Question For Afr. Amer. Men?

Why do so many younger african american men date out? This guy told me...out of the blue...at work that his friend (they are in their teens) are done with dating black women. They went to a really "bad" school so I could understand why he would say something like that.

Anyways, I don't know why men choose to be this way?

Why can't they be like other cultures and just stick to their own? I'm a black women, and a good girl, etc.I'm 24 years old very smart, attractive and kind and I don't find dating out appealing. I'm not agianst it but its hard to find someone with the same mindset as me.

Thanks

Crimson Empire, I'm African American. I'm very interested in MY culture.

Lol@ William

My being here wasn't by decision...

Favorite Answer

It's self-hate, my fully black relatives say it all the time, my uncle actually said, " I want to have kids with a white girl so my children can be good looking". Thus implying white people are beautiful, and that black people are unattractive, they truly hate themselves. To be honest, I'll date anyone who is a minority, but black women, I just love black women! So intelligent, shapely, beautiful, and sassy, but most importantly down to Earth.

From what I've heard and observed, many Black men don't want to date Black women due to how overpowering they apparently can be. I am an AA man and my older sister has no, and I mean NO problem finding a guy, but she is very ladylike and acts in a very friendly and feminine manner. She doesn't walk around acting angry towards anyone and everyone, isn't angry with the world and isn't constantly on guard. She doesn't complain about Black men dating out because she knows, with confidence, that she has what it takes to be adored by a man. But her confidence isn't taken overboard to the point where it seems as if she is really insecure. She doesn't chase men, they chase her. I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just what I've been told.

If you are not open to tasting the rainbow, you are missing a lot. You live in america for a reason because its diverse and not somewhere deserted in africa fill with just your kind. If everyone stick with their own why even come to america in the first place? just a gathering interaction and nothing more? No.

the reason why african american men dislike their kind is because they live up to their stereotypes

(uneducated, loud, rude, crazy, dirty, poor, etc)

why are people on this site so interested in black people and their culture

thats a lie! most of us do want bw.