Why do some men find it erotic to watch women poop?

I was on one of those web cam sites, and I found a nice attractive naked girl and her friend. I thought cool, lezbo action. Nope. One of the chicks, pretty hot by the way, turned around and started taking a dump. I was traumatized. I didn't go back to that site for another two days.

Favorite Answer

LOL! That's pretty funny! I'm a guy and hate to see both men and women urinate or defecate. Excrement isn't sexual at all to me.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): men find erotic watch women poop: https://biturl.im/8Wj6D

Some women find it erotic too. There is a vast amount of porn available to cater for all tastes, and some is rather bizarre.

• Tina

If it's my partner that I'm watching, or I'm choosing to watch men masturbating in porn, yes it's erotic. I don't want to see some random guy playing with himself.

Because they are pretty ill, i can understand having someone pee on you from a dom/ sub perspective but poop is just nasty, i read online and women having "male toilet slaves" basically they poop in their mouths, even the woman into this said she had to have the guy out the door soon as it had been done as she found him weird for liking it, question is why let the freak in there and what kind of freak woman poops in someones mouth for sexual gratification.

• nutter

Naked Women Pooping

• Thomas

If you're looking at that kind of stuff, I would highly suggest you do a full computer scan to make sure you don't have any viruses. Nothing good can come out of visiting such a website. Gross.

• tresa

Yes I agree with what has been said

There is no why for stuff like this. It just is.

I don't like that nasty things I am feeling nauea.that's pettiness.