Reproductive organs taken out and what would happen ? confused.. help.?

What would happen if a girl / women got there reproductive organs surgically removed? like i know they wouldnt have there periods anymore. and so would that lead to them not being able to get pregnant and have a baby? also would they still be able to pee ? or get fingered and stuff? im asking this because i just... show more What would happen if a girl / women got there reproductive organs surgically removed? like i know they wouldnt have there periods anymore. and so would that lead to them not being able to get pregnant and have a baby? also would they still be able to pee ? or get fingered and stuff? im asking this because i just found out that celebrities get there vaginas taking out / there reproductive organs taken out so they dont have there periods. so i was wondering if that happens to any other normal person (not famous) would they still be able to do the things i asked up there ^_^ ,(like what goes on ''down there'') also if a person not like forced / they had to , why would they have them removed?? sorry for all the questions, but this question keeps me wondering so please answer. thanks.